The Earth website still open?

Reaction score

I thought they closed up everything including the website.

I have a bunch of their black stands that are from a long while ago and I really like them. They actually have a bit of weight to them, and I think that helps pose some of the heavier figures. I also have a display/shelving that is darker and think they look real nice. Not only do they work for vintage but they also work very nicely for 6" Black Series and The Vintage Collection!

If they are still open, has anyone purchased their black stands lately? Are they still a nice, solid weighty plastic or have they been cheaped (like everything seems to be these days)?

Last edited:
Reaction score
That is a name that I haven’t heard in years. They did make great grey and black vintage figure stands though...

Reaction score
If we are talking about the earth toy mall. Man I got some killer stuff from them in the early 2000’s. I got a sealed Collector series Dewback, a Sealed Tie fighter and a sealed Droid factory playset.

Reaction score
I just thought it was odd that the site (which is linked above) is "E-Commerce by Yahoo." Thought they were shutting everything down. Also, the website says ©2008.

Reaction score
Please don't take this as being a smartass, but have you tried emailing them?
My primary question wasn't if they were open (although that is indeed the subject of my post, isn't it? :)), it was if anyone purchased the black stands lately and if they are the nice, heavier plastic they were or if they are cheaper and less weighty.

Reaction score
If we are talking about the earth toy mall. Man I got some killer stuff from them in the early 2000’s. I got a sealed Collector series Dewback, a Sealed Tie fighter and a sealed Droid factory playset.
We are indeed talking about them! And yeah, they were quite the place to go for cool Star Wars stuff. MOC/sealed playsets and ships. First shots, coins, all sorts of rare stuff. I really wish I'd followed my geeky pursuits when I was younger. Nah, I was too interested in a career . . . blah . . .

I know all of the physical locations closed, but came across the site and wondered if it was still active. They only have supplies listed.

Reaction score
My primary question wasn't if they were open (although that is indeed the subject of my post, isn't it? :)), it was if anyone purchased the black stands lately and if they are the nice, heavier plastic they were or if they are cheaper and less weighty.
I got ya - either way an email wouldn't hurt. Also, FWIW, SmallJoes.com has some good heavier stands, available in black -> https://smalljoes.com/vintage-figure-stands.shtml