The Earth Toy Mall

Reaction score
I'll be in Cincinnati next weekend and I'm eager to check out The Earth Toy Mall. Has anyone been to their store or dealt with them online? What do you think of their prices/grading/deals/etc?

Thanks in advance for the info!

Reaction score
I don't think you'll find a single person here who has nothing but excellent things to say about the Earth. Easily one of the all around best dealers out there.

Reaction score
The Earth is great! Very friendly and helpful people there that'll go the extra mile for you. Highly recommended!

michael_mensinger

Reaction score
I've visited The Earth's store multiple times and completed numerous phone/email transactions with Kathy, James, and Joe. You absolutely will not find a more reputable dealer in this hobby than The Earth and their customer service is second to none! I absolutely recommend visiting the store during your trip. Also make sure to introduce yourself while you're there!

-Mike

Reaction score
You've been registered on Rebelscum for 4 years and you live 3 hours from Cincinnati yet you've never journeyed to The Earth before? Sheesh!

They're closed on Sundays, so plan accordingly.

-chris

Reaction score
It's worse than you think! I'm less than 2 hours from Cincinnati! I already learned my lesson about the sunday hours a few years ago when I showed up to closed store. But thanks for the tip.

Now that I just graduated I can focus more on my vintage collecting and take a break from Hasbro's repaint of the month club.

Thanks again for all the input.

Reaction score
I usually go there about twice a month and I've always been impressed with their customer service. A few stores down from them is Queen City Comics and they have a very small inventory of vintage Star Wars figures so you may want to check them out too while you're in the neighborhood.

Reaction score
Shane is right on.
I have dealt with them many times.
they grade very generously
and are priced very fairly.
I have only heard great things from other collectors as well.

Reaction score
These guys are the best. My wife bought me a present a few years ago from there and they answered all of her questions before she purchased. The Earth is the best online dealer in my opinion.

Reaction score
I don't doubt all of you have had great experiences with The Earth Toy Mall, but I have been waiting to hear back from them for over 2weeks on a paticular item. Not the first time I have waited more than a reasonable amount of time to hear back from them. So just based on response time to emails from them which is really important to me, I am going to stay away from being a new customer.

Reaction score
rulair94 said:
I don't doubt all of you have had great experiences with The Earth Toy Mall, but I have been waiting to hear back from them for over 2weeks on a paticular item. Not the first time I have waited more than a reasonable amount of time to hear back from them. So just based on response time to emails from them which is really important to me, I am going to stay away from being a new customer.
give them a call (513) 731-8697

ask for Kathy or Joe or quite frankly anyone else
they will help you

Reaction score
Can't say much that hasn't already been said. But I will say, go to the restroom before you visit since they don't have one in their store
It's no fun to plan on being in there for an extended amount of time and have to cut your visit short.

Reaction score
grand_moff_aaron said:
Nothing but good things to say about them and some of the most helpful people in the hobby for helping you to find hard-to-get items!
I sincerely agree with all the good things everyone has posted about The Earth Toy Mall. As a Vintage STAR WARS Collector from the "Outer Rim Territories" Kathy's helpful services in helping to acquire my upgraded Vintage STAR WARS Death Star Playset and Original TESB Tauntaun is most commendable. That goes for Joe's friendly and approachable service whilst all my dealings were them were done on-line and when the need arises over the phone (yes long distance calls from the "Outer Rim Territories")

Professional and friendly after-eBay-Sales service, what more can a collector ask for?

Reaction score
I went there while on a business trip a while back...spent 2 hours browsing around all the stuff. They have much more than Star Wars, it was a trip down memory lane for me.

Reaction score
michael_mensinger said:
You absolutely will not find a more reputable dealer in this hobby than The Earth.

-Mike
Let me correct that.

'Whatever the business, You absolutely will not find a more reputable dealer on this Earth than The Earth!'

Reaction score
I've delt with Joe several times via the net, always a great experience.

Do not hesitate to deal with The Earth!

Reaction score
I took the journey a couple months ago, and was not dissapointed. It is just a really fun store to look around.

I do have a warning though, be careful of getting swept away! I wound up really close to starting a "Glamour Gals" focus.

(I am still considering it)

Reaction score
skye said:
I do have a warning though, be careful of getting swept away! I wound up really close to starting a "Glamour Gals" focus.

If you do let me know so I can fufill my dream and start up the Rebelscum Strawberry Shortcake chapter!

(I am still considering it)

Reaction score
I once ordered an item online only to find it had been sold an hour earlier. Joe called me up to let me know they were trying to locate another of the same item from one of their ex-Kenner asscoiates. Within the hour they had what I wanted in hand. You don't get much better service than that.

If you see an item you want on the website place the order since it's 'first come (order), first serve', but I also highly recommend calling them on the phone if need be. They are great to deal with.

Reaction score
As You Guys Can See Im Over In New Zealand! I've Just Finished my first Purchase From the Earth Toy Mall! What Can I Say FANTASTIC SERVICE! Kathy as Awsome, The Product Was Heaps Better than I expected! Very Very Impressed! So Big Ups to The Earth!

Scotty

Reaction score
darth_stranger said:
made several purchases on line. the big thumbs up from north of the border!
Same here, the service is top notch.