The Duel of the Fates Diorama

Reaction score
That's why I'm going to position it so you can see him most clearly and I wont need to rotate it too often lol.

A wise choice.

I wish SS would make a Star Wars themed Lazy Susan for these dios.

Last edited:
Reaction score
A wise choice.

I wish SS would make a Star Wars themed Lazy Susan for these dios.
That would be great as these are not pieces you really want to be lifting and moving a lot.

Got word yesterday that I should recieve it on either Wednesday or Thursday, I love that feeling of having a new piece coming. :D

Reaction score
Congrats on getting this Dio. I would love to get this one day. It looks very impressive from pics so I can only imagine how awesome it looks in person.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Opened it and set it up! oh my what a piece, just stunning! So much energy and action in the dio, it's right up there with Ambush on Hoth and Revenge of the Jedi in feeling like an action snapshot in 3D. :D

Reaction score
Opened it and set it up! oh my what a piece, just stunning! So much energy and action in the dio, it's right up there with Ambush on Hoth and Revenge of the Jedi in feeling like an action snapshot in 3D. :D

Congrats! It is sweet! Wait till you see the Anakin vs Obi-Wan and Vader/Antillies. ;)

Reaction score
Congrats! It is sweet! Wait till you see the Anakin vs Obi-Wan and Vader/Antillies. ;)
Thanks lordquigon, it was one of those special pieces that just gives an extra buzz when I sat back and looked at it, the fit and finish is emaculate! I actually have Obi-Wan vs Anakin already, but I've had trouble finding a well priced Vader/Antillies.

Dio's I have:

Ambush on Hoth
Duel of the Fates
Obi-Wan vs Anakin
Revenge of the Jedi
Yoda vs Dooku
Leia vs Jabba
Luke vs The Rancor

I have the "I am your father" dio on pre-order with a French shop on E Bay, but I've been told 3 seperate times now that it's been delayed.

Reaction score
I'm bumping this up because after wanting this dio for a very long time I finally got one for myself this week and added it to my Darth Maul display.

I love this piece so much! The details are amazing and it looks so good from every angle that no matter how you choose to display it it will always look good.