The Duel of the Fates Diorama

Reaction score
One more day! One more day! One more day! One more day! One more day! One more day! One more day! One more day! One more day! One more day! One more day! One more day!

I'm SOOOO excited and I just can't hide it!!!!!
Fedex should be delivering this too tomorrow. I've already made room for it my display area.

I'll post some pictures as soon as I can.

G

OHMYFREAKINGGODS!!!!!!

I just got this MASTERPIECE, words can't describe it and pictures won't do it justice!!!!!

Later when I catch my breath and have more time I'll snap some pics.

In short, if anyone is on the fence about this, JUST BUY IT!!!! You won't be disappointed.

Reaction score
OHMYFREAKINGGODS!!!!!!

I just got this MASTERPIECE, words can't describe it and pictures won't do it justice!!!!!

In short, if anyone is on the fence about this, JUST BUY IT!!!! You won't be disappointed.

I have no idea what just happen above.

Reaction score
lordquigon said:
OHMYFREAKINGGODS!!!!!!

Somehow, Chris, I knew would like this piece
How does it fair in comparison to Yoda vs. Dooku in your opinion?

Reaction score
JawaJuice said:
lordquigon said:
OHMYFREAKINGGODS!!!!!!

Somehow, Chris, I knew would like this piece
How does it fair in comparison to Yoda vs. Dooku in your opinion?

Honestly I think it's a tie! They're both AWESOME!!!! Probably THE BEST Star Wars collectibles in my WHOLE collection. I think GG has lost a customer, when it comes to statues.

Here's a couple quick pics:

After seeing this piece and the Yoda vs. Dooku, I'm REALLY eager to see the Vader diorama they hinted about. Hopefully at SDCC. I'm gunna start save some $$$. Something tells me I'm going to NEED that one as well.

Reaction score
having all 3 vs dios so far i would rank them

1 DOTF
2 yoda vs dooku
3 ani vs obi

i wish i liked the ani vs obi more. its my favorite scene from the PT.

IMO the lava on the base is a bit overkill and obiwans eyes just dont look rite. its still a nice piece but its a notch below the other 2.

Reaction score
DarthPotts1975 said:
IMO the lava on the base is a bit overkill and obiwans eyes just dont look rite. its still a nice piece but its a notch below the other 2.
I agree with the base being overkill. I don't own the piece, but I think that the base attracts too much attention, and the faces (especially on Obi Wan,) need some work.

I do own the Dooku vs. Yoda, and The DOTF's diorama, and I do like the Yoda vs. Dooku a tiny bit better than the DOTF's.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Awsome pics jawa juice. I have yet to take mine out of the box, just got to find the space and time. I also have the bronze on the way. July has been crazy.

Reaction score
Love this diorama, excellent display piece. Not purchased it myself yet as still alittle pricey in the UK, but one of the best for actor likeness i've seen.

Reaction score
very cool diorama

would love one but still a bit pricey for me in Australia at the moment hope to pick one up on ebay for the right price one day

andy

Reaction score
lordquigon said:
And this one.....I CAN"T STOP LOOKING AT IT!!!!!!
Here is a few new pics:

Just wanted too share.
Must not look at pictures, really don't want to branch off into collecting large statues, must resist . . . . ARRGGGHHHH

Reaction score
Shadow said:
lordquigon said:
And this one.....I CAN"T STOP LOOKING AT IT!!!!!!
Here is a few new pics:

Just wanted too share.
Must not look at pictures, really don't want to branch off into collecting large statues, must resist . . . . ARRGGGHHHH

It looks 100 times better in person.

Reaction score
Still waiting on seeing these in the UK. Went down to the fantastic new Forbidden Planet store in Southampton yesterday (hoping to see it on display as they have a fantastic array of stuff out in the new store - it's almost as big as the London one now that they've moved!) and they said they didn't know when they were getting them either.

Reaction score
Play has them in now, just got mine and it is a supeb piece the likeneses are superb, a little exspensive but worth it imo.

Reaction score
DarthPhlegethon said:
wish it was a little cheaper or there was some code because this is one of my most-wanted pieces.
Beautiful piece though! Totally worth the credits!

Reaction score
lordquigon said:
DarthPhlegethon said:
wish it was a little cheaper or there was some code because this is one of my most-wanted pieces.
I would try to grab this sooner than later. SWS just had a pretty big sale not too long ago and they very rarely lower prices.

Reaction score
Jedi_Eeth_Koth said:
lordquigon said:
DarthPhlegethon said:
I would try to grab this sooner than later. SWS just had a pretty big sale not too long ago and they very rarely lower prices.

I agree! I don't think you'll find it much cheaper, especially brand new.

Reaction score
Not bad. Gongrats. This is one of the few peices that won't leave my side. It's just so damn AWESOME!!!!!:grin:
Thanks. :) I had to try and get it as it is one of the best duels in the saga and is also the best captures of Qui-Gon and Padawan Obi-Wan out there IMO.

Reaction score
Thanks. :) I had to try and get it as it is one of the best duels in the saga and is also the best captures of Qui-Gon and Padawan Obi-Wan out there IMO.
The likeness of them are great. The Obi-Wan is spot on.

Last edited: