The Credit Collection

Reaction score
They don’t really do much for me, and I have no way to display them. The Death Trooper is visually interesting as others have mentioned.

Reaction score
I'll be honest if they sold the cards I'd buy em...or even just the chips.

Reaction score
I do kind of like the looks of Mando, Cara and the DT. I don't know if I'd bother pre-ordering them, but I might pick them up if I'm getting something else at the same time.

Reaction score
I think they all look cool and the packaging looks great too. I'm going to get the Death Trooper because it's a trooper and I like the weathered look. I'm not sure about the Heavy Mando. I love the bright colors, but does he look different enough from the one I have to be considered a different person?

Reaction score
I'm pretty torn about these. I had intended to collect everything in The Mandalorian line. I would have passed if these had been solid color repaints, but although I am not thrilled about figures with decos based on the artwork from the series, these are much better than I imagined they would be. I guess I have until 4 pm to decide if I am ordering them. 😆

Reaction score
The “credits” read ROWE in Aurebesh, the meaning of which entirely escapes me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lost track of time and missed out on Mando. Looks like the Imperial Paintball Trooper is still available for preorder, though.

I like how GameStop's IG-11 page says "image missing". I found it: it's on the Amazon Death Trooper page. :p

Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 3.12.49 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 3.13.10 PM.png

Last edited:

bac

Reaction score
Did the Mando actually sell out? I looked at like, 2 minutes after.
Looks like he did. The TVC one went equally as fast at Walmart.

Amazon made it easy to buy 30 at a time. Bots would have destroyed that. Hello ebay.

Reaction score
I ordered Cara and the Death Trooper both BS and TVC, but missed out on the Mandalorian from Amazon. Cara looks to be sold out on Target as well.

Reaction score
I read in the Yakface forums that Amazon put the links up early and some people were able to order early today. And Best Buy still hasn't listed the Heavy Infantry Mandalorian. I mean isn't it just a program that automatically turns these things on? Every time there's some issue with these preorders. Luckily, I was able to preorder Cara Dune, IG-11, and Death Trooper.

Reaction score
The usual cluster&@$! I got Cara in my cart got booted out at final checkout. Mando has yet to show availability. Love how easy they make these things👎

Reaction score
I only grabbed 2 Death Troopers 6".

Edit: Grabbed Mando finally. Only 30 minutes late, Amazon. Ridiculous.

This is why store exclusives shouldn't exist. Each store screws it up in some way. You can be fast and you can pre-order before hand when links appear (Mando...), but when a specific time is announced and it just doesn't happen, then it has to be called a failure.

Last edited:
Reaction score
anyone notice that spme of these look like a repaint colors from the holiday animated special....????

Reaction score
Thanks for treating fans in Canada like second class citizens AGAIN Hasbro (y)
Starting to think I might as well call it quits at this point. Hasbro clearly have no interest in properly serving the Canadian market.

Reaction score
I got lucky and refreshed the Amazon page at 29 minutes after they were supposed to go live, and was able to order one Mando. I got my order confirmation email two minutes before i got the email that they were back up to order!

Reaction score
At this second... just got the Mando and Deathtrooper off Amazon. They are still available. Cara and IG-11 and Heavy I. are not. Please advise if you see otherwise. thank you!

Reaction score
I actually really like the colors on this, which it seems I’m in the minority on. They look straight out of an old comic book. I actually bought two of these, which is something I’ve NEVER done before. The card looks too awesome but I know I’ll want to put him on a shelf too. I’ll probably sell my old Mandalorian, this one just looks so much more visually appealing to me even if it isn’t screen-accurate.

Reaction score
I actually really like the colors on this, which it seems I’m in the minority on. They look straight out of an old comic book. I actually bought two of these, which is something I’ve NEVER done before. The card looks too awesome but I know I’ll want to put him on a shelf too. I’ll probably sell my old Mandalorian, this one just looks so much more visually appealing to me even if it isn’t screen-accurate.
Depending on the actual numbers, you're not in the minority. :)