The Courtship of Princess Leia

THj

Reaction score
Does anyone know where we can find pics of the ships/people in the little 'epic' TCOPL set that was put out in the Micro Machines line? Rebelscum only has the box pictured, and I'm eager to see what's on the inside, because I just read this book last week, and would love to see what Isolder or one of the forces witches look like.

Reaction score
I have some pics here that might be what you need....aside from Britcit3's awesome collection pics!

THj

Reaction score
Thanks r2dee2...it's good to see the pics, but they are a bit of a disappointment. Leia never used a lightsaber in the book, and Isolder should have long blonde hair.
Oh well...Gethzerion is perfect.

THJ

[ 06-29-2002, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: toothpickheaded_jedi ]

THj

Reaction score
Darth Bossk...like you have room to talk. You are named after the DUMBEST Star Wars character ever. And the figure...what a piece of junk. You have got to be the stupidest person I've ever met.

Probably don't even have a girlfriend.
THJ

G

an like kidi-adi-mundi is an even better character....ha! and both figures....crap!

THj

Reaction score
Oh reeeealll mice come back Darth Bossk(not really). Besides, you wanna put over-grown lizard man Bossk in a fight against JEDI MASTER Ki-Adi-Mundi? I didn't think so.

THj