The Clone Wars

Reaction score
Poggle the Lessor geonosian winged warriors non wing geonosian warriors Geonosian battle Droids Barris Offee Battle Droid Commander (yellow )Dwarf spider droid Wat Tambor Nute Gunray and Snow clone troopers

Reaction score
irocink33 said:
WarpedJedi said:
What is 20 BBY....
20 years Before Battle of Yavin... to help with that. But still an odd thread.
hahaha...no, I'm sorry. That was in reply to his naming things. As in Jeopardy. What is 20 BBY...
It really should have said 19 BBY, thats when Poggle the Lesser, Barriss Offee, and Nute Gunray all died. All people in his post. Maybe he was asking when they all died....

Reaction score
True, Anakin didn't kill any Snowtroopers, but he did kill all of the other dudes.

Will the owner of the thread please stand up? Seriously, this guy must have had some reason for starting this up, yet he hasn't posted in his own thread for almost 2 whole months. Puzzling....

EDIT: I just checked this guy's profile. Apparently, the first post in this thread has been his ONLY post. I hate to say it guys (cause this was just getting interesting), but I'm afraid the mods are going to need to hear about this thread and lock it up.

Reaction score
No..shhhhhhh. Ok. I say he had to much to drink. Than he dropped the bottle on the keyboard and the ". and Enter key" flew off and he couldnt find them. Than he typed out what he had to sell. Shut his computer off and spilled liquid on the tower. since he has not been able to sell his stuff he cant afford a new tower, thus never being able to log into rebelscum.com again.

Reaction score
I hope we can get this going on for a little longer...

But your logic seems feasable... And it's the best idea we have had as to why this guy has not logged in to reply to the post. Until then, it remains an open ended thread with countless speculation to it's meaning.

Almost like a puzzle that is missing a couple of pieces and you just want to finish it any way.

Reaction score
I still think that it's Anakin's "hit list." As proven by The Force Unleashed, Anakin/Darth Vader isn't above killing his own men (the Snowtroopers).

Reaction score
AdmiralScreed said:
I still think that it's Anakin's "hit list." As proven by The Force Unleashed, Anakin/Darth Vader isn't above killing his own men (the Snowtroopers).
You are right...I did not think of that one. Helmet off to you. (I say helmet cause thats what I'm wearing right now.....yes I'am pure geek)

Reaction score
Also a wonderful point if you go back to TFU... Although he was not in the Hoth Level... he did murder some stormies in Kashyyyk... Well, at least I did when I played as that character.

So original "Vader Hit List" referance is valid.

Reaction score
Good point, as my "what is 20 bby", seeing at that point they all had a year left to live. (they did all die in 19 BBY). So we can both be right. Maybe that was the point of this tread, to see if we could guess what they all had in common.

Reaction score
"and I would have gotten away with it too, if it hadn't been for you meddlin' kids!"

Come on out toch, you've been unmasked.

Seriously, though, this is possibly the most unusual thread I have ever crossed. Not just because it is a seemingly random list of names, but because it all seems to come together somehow, like a riddle or a puzzle. Who knows what the creator of this thread had intended, "the world may never know." Is the Riddler a Star Wars fan?

Again, if you are out there toch, please respond!

Reaction score
I deffinatly enjoy it.

TOCH... WHERE ARE YOU!!!

By the way, loved the scooby referance.

If he responds, our journey twards the truth will be COMPLETE.

Reaction score
We need more people. I'm sure there are more connections to all those people than we know.

Reaction score
Shout out to AdmiralScreed! Glad you guys are having fun with this thread since it is confusing to begin with. Life is to short and I could use a chuckle.

Reaction score
Hop on in the Mystery Machine, jay1977. We're in need of people to help us solve this mystery.

Has anyone sent this guy a pm to ask what his initial post meant?

Reaction score
I was thinking he put in the wrong place and this is his WTB thread for classifieds? I am to lazy to email him to find out for sure.

Reaction score
Maybe this list is for cute guys in the movie?
I cant even say that with a straight face.

Reaction score
It's the casting for George's next movie, he forgot to add Annoying Hayden and Portman (although she is eye candy) and a couple of Gungans and a Jar Jar Binks.