The Clone Wars Season 3 Episode Discussion Index

Reaction score
If any international fan wants to download new episodes (like I do), please send a PM my way and I'll be glad to share any working links.

Reaction score
I thought the two episodes to start off the third season was fantastic. I loved #99 and seeing the clone cadets come together to graduate was awesome. The second episode was also fantastic and I loved seeing the clones come together and defend their home. The character designs seem to only improve as this series goes on and I just cannot wait to see what comes next. Love this show.

Reaction score
Did anyone see the claw that looked like the death head on Boba Fett's armor?

Reaction score
Although Season 3 has not aired Down Under as yet (it will probably once S3 has finished in the States), I find it amusing that the Official Site still lists our Network 10 as being the primary network for Australia's broadcasting of the show.

As far as I know, Network 10 didn't even air season 1 in it's entirety and it totally passed on Season 2, leaving the cable/pay TV "foxtel" network to run it on Cartoon Network - which, for a lot of people, is not a financially viable option given the expensive nature of pay TV down under.

It's kind of annoying to see the Official Site continue to list Network 10 as the Australian rep for the Clone Wars.

Reaction score
Have you tried emailing them about the error on the site?

i'm sure they can't really control the channels showing, but they can at least correct the info on the site.

Reaction score
I've heard rumours Dean that 10 is going to run TCW on it's new digital channel starting next year. Whilst this doesnt help out with current releases maybe they will run from the beginning all the way through to what will be season 4 as a way of catching up. Either way, if true, TCW on free to air TV in Australia is long overdue.

Reaction score
Back when season 2 had not long started in the US I rang 10 to see when season 2 would air here in Aus.
I was put through to someone in programing, I asked if they knew an air date and the response I got was "I didn't think there was a second season!"
Of cause I promptly informed them that there definitely is a season 2 and that it had already started airing in the US.
I was then told they had no info and to keep checking local listings.

I know there were a few other guys that made the same call and got the same response.
Just before I left for CV I was at a mates place who has Austar and saw that they were showing season 2.
I've had Austar before and not even Star Wars could get me to pay for that rubbish again.
I hope your right and that 10's new digital channel will air TCW series.

Reaction score
I repeat, rumour only and even if true Ten has a habbit of changing their minds and not in a good way for us fans. But if they don't I'll start throwing Ewoks through their windows

Reaction score
AUD2 said:
I repeat, rumour only and even if true Ten has a habbit of changing their minds and not in a good way for us fans. But if they don't I'll start throwing Ewoks through their windows
I think the programmers at Ten still think that Big Brother should be on air and that it was a travesty that it was ever axed.

Season 1 of the Clone Wars screened at a dog of a time - Saturday morning at 1130AM which, for us, we were never home for so we DVR'ed to watch later. The show is good enough to be on in the evening, like on a Friday night but when you've got a network that keeps churning out re-runs of The Simpsons ad nauseum then what hope have you got.

I won't hold my breath for the new Digital Channel. From what I have experienced of Australian Digital TV thus far, the multiple channels on a stations list play the same content - Again because the programmers are lazy and risk averse (sheesh - where have I heard that this week??)

So it's off to the Official Site for me - to watch the episodes when I want to watch them.

Reaction score
Dean_from_Oz said:
So it's off to the Official Site for me - to watch the episodes when I want to watch them.
You can see the episodes on SW.com in Australia? I thought they were only available in the US.

Reaction score
Dean_from_Oz said:
Jorbex said:
Dean_from_Oz said:
You can see the episodes on SW.com in Australia? I thought they were only available in the US.
They are...

But I don't let that stop me.

There are ways for international viewers, if you're willing to look around. (Or, I imagine, receive a PM from Dean.)

Reaction score
Eric_Geller said:
Dean_from_Oz said:
Jorbex said:
Dean_from_Oz said:
They are...

There are ways for international viewers, if you're willing to look around. (Or, I imagine, receive a PM from Dean.)
Oh, I download the new episode every week, of course. I was just curious because I thoght Dean was watching them on SW.com, which I don't think is possible outside the US, right?

Reaction score
Jorbex said:
Eric_Geller said:
Dean_from_Oz said:
Jorbex said:
Dean_from_Oz said:
They are...

Oh, I download the new episode every week, of course. I was just curious because I thoght Dean was watching them on SW.com, which I don't think is possible outside the US, right?
That's what I was referring to. International viewers can watch them outside of the US.

Reaction score
Wookie_inked said:
Dean_from_Oz said:
The Season 3 finale is going to be ah-MAZ-ing. Hasbro - I hope you're taking notes.
Chewbacca, Savage Oppress, and Darth Maul? AMAZing indeeeed!

(cast list: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1707623/)
What makes you think Savage and Maul will be a part of these episodes? I hope you are wrong about that actually.

Reaction score
Darth_Engelhast said:
What makes you think Savage and Maul will be a part of these episodes? I hope you are wrong about that actually.
well if I am wrong then blame IMDB because this what they had on that page (I linked above) before they took it down:
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Cast

Episode credited cast:

Clancy Brown ... Savage Opress (voice)
Tom Kane ... Narrator (voice)
Stephen Stanton ... Darth Maul (voice)

[/QUOTE]

THAT'S why I think so. I have no idea if it's accurate since they killed the link after I posted it, but whatever, I guess we'll find out. That IMDB page was up last night and this morning... so either they let the cat out of the bag early and they just caught it or Lucasfilm had it yanked.

Reaction score
I've heard the same rumour about Savage and Maul. So, we shall see what happens.

(Secretly hoping that it isn't Maul, and he really is dead.)

Reaction score
Wookie_inked said:
I have no idea if it's accurate since they killed the link after I posted it, but whatever, I guess we'll find out. That IMDB page was up last night and this morning... so either they let the cat out of the bag early and they just caught it or Lucasfilm had it yanked.
Link's not dead. Your hyperlink includes the closing parenthesis that you typed. Instead of "http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1707623/)" use http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1707623/