The Clone Wars Season 1 Episode Discussion Index

Reaction score
Re: The Clone Wars Episode Discussion Index

Jade, if you are willing to keep up with it and make sure it is updated in a timely fashion, then I will sticky it.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

It's so going to bother me that we don't have links for the discussions of the first three episodes!

Reaction score

Chris Wyman said:
It's so going to bother me that we don't have links for the discussions of the first three episodes!
Me too! I have OCD and I can't stand an incomplete index.

This is a great idea, though. Sticky it for sure.

Reaction score

MasterRawas said:
Chris Wyman said:
Me too! I have OCD and I can't stand an incomplete index.

This is a great idea, though. Sticky it for sure.
You don't have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. The letters are in the wrong order.

Suffer from CDO much?

Reaction score

JediJustin said:
Jade, if you are willing to keep up with it and make sure it is updated in a timely fashion, then I will sticky it.
Yeah that's no problem mate.

Reaction score

Many thanks to Shane for keeping this running thread up-to-date, especially for our international fans.

Thanks for the help!

Reaction score
Could Jade_Jedi or a mod possibly add the Episode 22 discussion (link is here for your convenience) to the first post of this thread? Every time I go to this thread, my OCD kicks in and tells me that there's a missing link.

Reaction score
MasterRawas said:
Could Jade_Jedi or a mod possibly add the Episode 22 discussion (link is here for your convenience) to the first post of this thread? Every time I go to this thread, my OCD kicks in and tells me that there's a missing link.
Um...it is there and has been for some time mate unless I'm missing something.

Reaction score
Jade_Jedi said:
MasterRawas said:
Um...it is there and has been for some time mate unless I'm missing something.
Huh. I see it now, but I wasn't seeing it earlier. That is weird. Maybe I'm just hallucinating in my old age.

Reaction score
Unless one of the admins put it in, I can't see the last time it was edited, though I thought I did post it around the time it aired but I could be wrong.
Anyway it's there now.