The Client - #TM20

Reaction score
Looks pretty good but it's odd he's not considered a DLX release with all that stuff included.

Because he doesn't have a lot of paint apps and the gold medal on his neck is not real gold.

Seriously though, it seems like Hasbro treats paint like it's gold and make a figure deluxe when there are extra paint applications required.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
There's been some back-and-forth on whether he'll be up for pre-order today. First, he wasn't. And, then multiple vendors advertised that he would be. And, then late last night it was being reported by some fan sites/social media that he would not be. So... 🤷‍♂️

Reaction score
Seems to me like those are the exception. None of the bigger sites have him up, including Pulse. As long as taking pre-orders doesn't cause problems for these guys, I hope they sell out.

Reaction score
Just looking at the pics and I have to ask. Does the lid open on top of the camtano?

I'm wondering if it's like the camtano from the Walmart 3.75" Din Djarin and The Child Build-Up Set.

Reaction score
Just looking at the pics and I have to ask. Does the lid open on top of the camtano?

I'm wondering if it's like the camtano from the Walmart 3.75" Din Djarin and The Child Build-Up Set.
Nah, guess the flaps are just hinged and snap-in individualy, or the top has a twisting mechanism to lock all three flaps, like the selfprinted one, I showed above.

Reaction score
I thought I'd preordered this figure, but apparently not.

Any thoughts when this might be online? Is it Target only?

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
I thought I'd preordered this figure, but apparently not.

Any thoughts when this might be online? Is it Target only?
He's a mainline release as part of the next TBS wave, which has already been found at Target. When first announced he did go up for pre-order at a couple places briefly. It's my guess that The Client as well as the rest of the wave will go up for pre-order "officially" this week - maybe after the livestream.

Reaction score
Price increase or not, I'm buying him. I'd pay double if it came with a sound chip that played this clip when you pulled a string on his back:

edit: it won't happen because Hasbro are cowards and they know we would lodge any future complaints of their decision making with a loop of the figure saying "the enormity of their stupidity is just overwhelming."

Reaction score
It would've made too much sense for this and its wave to go up for preorder today along with the Dark Trooper.

Hasbro:

airplane-thats-what-they-expect.gif

Reaction score
Dorkside and Hasbro Pulse (and everyone else apparently) are expecting availability in *January 2023*, when @Jayson already has it in-hand… o_O

Anyway, I've preordered at Amazon and GameStop, which is back to allowing the use of $5 off coupons for preorders. Make up your minds, will ya! I dunno, I've got a good feeling that GS will be getting this wave in earlier than the others like they occasionally have before.

Last edited:

GNT

Reaction score
Must admit the character is a little on the boring side and I'd expect him to shelfwarm a little when he gets released. However I do love his accessories so that's a win for him.

Reaction score
So, this figure is showing up in Targets around the US, but is up for preorder with delivery in 10 months from most other sites?

Am I missing something?

Reaction score
So, this figure is showing up in Targets around the US, but is up for preorder with delivery in 10 months from most other sites?

Am I missing something?

I guess that's the way now, either you can preorder for $25 and get it a year...or...hunt it down at a Target for $20 now.

Reaction score
Dorkside and Hasbro Pulse (and everyone else apparently) are expecting availability in *January 2023*, when @Jayson already has it in-hand… o_O

Anyway, I've preordered at Amazon and GameStop, which is back to allowing the use of $5 off coupons for preorders. Make up your minds, will ya! I dunno, I've got a good feeling that GS will be getting this wave in earlier than the others like they occasionally have before.
Yeah since the last wave never showed up on GS’s site I forgot about my $5 coupon. I’m gonna do 1 this month, 1 next month, etc. Seriously debating canceling my Ahsoka order with DST and putting it on GS. I’d prefer to give Dorkside my money but between the extra $5 and the fact that they’re often late to the game lately, it’s a tough sell

Reaction score
Just put up a PO for Client and the rest of the same wave ( Ahsoka, Omega, Echo DWMando ) at my favourite german source with an ETA of Feb 2023 😱😱🤪

Honestly, due the recent US-find reports, I can't believe it will take this long, otherwise there would be almost NOTHING left for release this year.
I guess there was/is just some mis-typeing glitch from Hasbros side.
Besides its still named Wave 1 2022 🤨🤨

Patience, my friends, patience

Reaction score
These have been spotted instore at Target in Florida and yamazon has changed the arrival date from Jan 2023 to April 30th-May 17th 2022, so I preordered one now.

Unless I already preordered it somewhere else months ago and forgot - lolz

It's Werner Herzog - probably good to have one to open and one to collect.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes, I was just emailed an updated range of delivery, now expected April 19th - 28th. I'm sure as those dates get closer Amazon will be more specific.

Reaction score
This is a great looking figure, but for anyone interested, it does have some reuse. It seems like it's reuse of general Lando from the waist down. You can't see it in the photo, but the Client has the stripe molded into the pants like Lando but it's unpainted. I cant tell if the body or arms are, but they look new to me.

lando.jpg

Reaction score
Good eye - my Client arrived yesterday, and when I saw the unpainted stripe, and wondered if the legs were a re-use. This is exactly how re-uses should be, seamless, accurate, and essentially unnoticeable.

Reaction score
I got mine early from amz too. Looks good. I may wait to open for a 'special occasion' lolz.

Glad to have one though. :D Herzog in plastic, who'da thunk it?