The Client - #TM??

Reaction score
Looks pretty good but it's odd he's not considered a DLX release with all that stuff included.

Because he doesn't have a lot of paint apps and the gold medal on his neck is not real gold.

Seriously though, it seems like Hasbro treats paint like it's gold and make a figure deluxe when there are extra paint applications required.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
There's been some back-and-forth on whether he'll be up for pre-order today. First, he wasn't. And, then multiple vendors advertised that he would be. And, then late last night it was being reported by some fan sites/social media that he would not be. So... 🤷‍♂️

Reaction score
Seems to me like those are the exception. None of the bigger sites have him up, including Pulse. As long as taking pre-orders doesn't cause problems for these guys, I hope they sell out.

Reaction score
Just looking at the pics and I have to ask. Does the lid open on top of the camtano?

I'm wondering if it's like the camtano from the Walmart 3.75" Din Djarin and The Child Build-Up Set.

Reaction score
Just looking at the pics and I have to ask. Does the lid open on top of the camtano?

I'm wondering if it's like the camtano from the Walmart 3.75" Din Djarin and The Child Build-Up Set.
Nah, guess the flaps are just hinged and snap-in individualy, or the top has a twisting mechanism to lock all three flaps, like the selfprinted one, I showed above.