The Child

Reaction score
Well he is called bad motivator with 4 a's, so what were you expecting? lol

That said I didn't think it was possible to take a bad photos with he surprisingly HQ camera phones today. So at first I though maybe it was an old 90"s flip phone still in use.

Reaction score
I opened mine, and I must be missing something here. How come the front pram cover doesn’t fit AT ALL on the pram? It doesn’t join anywhere near flush to the back cover. Hasbro entirely mis-sized this accessory piece. I truly was looking forward to snapping this thing together like an egg, but the lid doesn’t close AT ALL. It barely even “sits” on the pram without falling off. Ugh, Hasbro! 😩

Reaction score
I opened mine, and I must be missing something here. How come the front pram cover doesn’t fit AT ALL on the pram? It doesn’t join anywhere near flush to the back cover. Hasbro entirely mis-sized this accessory piece. I truly was looking forward to snapping this thing together like an egg, but the lid doesn’t close AT ALL. It barely even “sits” on the pram without falling off. Ugh, Hasbro! 😩
There's no satisfying snap. The plastic where the pieces connect is more flexible that I was expecting. I can't get mine to seal decently. I jut have to wedge the wedge the pieces together. This should've been flawless for how expensive it is.

Reaction score
Probably not, it seems that a certain few live to be that way to others and go out of their way to do so...

At least you've seen figs from this wave as I have not, nor have I seen anything TVC related in the last year.

Reaction score
I stopped in 2 Walmarts on my commute today, and there was literally just a wall of empty pegs at both for the Star Wars section.
I don't know how reliable brickseek is, but every time I check no Walmart within 200 miles has anything in stock.

Reaction score
I opened my Grogu the other day, I'm a little disappointed in how rubbery the pram is, took some fiddling and squeezing to get the front of the bottom piece 'back' into shape so the top can go on. I'm going to leave it covered for a few days to see if it memories back and stays that way.

Thanks for the comparison pic, I didn't realize the Hot Wheels one scaled so close to TVC.

Reaction score
That does seem odd since basic TVC figures have moved to harder plastic for torsos, yet they go with the softer stuff for the pram?

Reaction score
You can buy a plastic easter egg that snaps shut for 25 cents, so yeah, I don't think its unreasonable for someone to want flawless seams that snap together on this plastic accessory. That's what this set is - a group of accessories for the price of an action figure, so its a sensible expectation.

Reaction score
FWIW, I finally found the Hot Wheels Child w/Hover Pram yesterday and it scales very nicely with TVC figures:
Yea I was surprised how well it scaled when I added it to my display. Perfect almost.

Reaction score
Picked the child up today at mouse gears in Epcot. Cute figure and the lid fits on mine.

Reaction score
Got mine from BBTS today. I have to echo what everyone says about the lid, it's a bit frustrating and doesn't bode well for the chromed model coming with the RC. Guess I'll be leaving that one on-card! (Or selling it, let's be honest...)

Reaction score
for some reason I always drop the r when saying his name, so I just use the default BY moniker.

Reaction score
Was amazed to find one of these today at Walmart! I dig the little guy. I didn't really have any trouble with the pram lid as others have mentioned, but I will say that I accidentally pulled the back part of the lid off while taking it out of the package and so I put the front part on first and then the back...so maybe that's the key? There is a very slight gap between the two halves. It definitely snaps in place though. Honestly, I think I prefer the Grogu from the Mando 2-pack a little better than this on. This one looks a little cartoony, but it's cool that they gave him a different head sculpt so you have Grogu options.

20210415_171000_resized (2).jpg

20210415_171054_resized (2).jpg

20210415_171130_resized (2).jpg

20210415_171453_resized (2).jpg

20210415_171532_resized (2).jpg

Reaction score
I'd also add, while I am an opener, I do save my TVC cards and I am not fond of this card at all. They couldn't have gotten a clearer image? It is so blurry!

Reaction score
Picked up this one at a toy shop in Vegas. The eyes are a bit off like people have said. Still not happy that we’re buying a glorified accessory. Popularity aside I feel like I’m not getting my money’s worth but whatever at this point us TVC collectors take what we can get.