The Child with Pram 1/6 Scale Statue

Reaction score
So this statue/mini bust (whatever you want to call it) is 5.5 inches tall and costs $120.00? My God! you are better off getting the Child with Soup Bowl for $30.00 more and you actually get a full Grogu on a theme base. I'm passing on this. Again, there are plenty of other characters in The Mandalorian besides the little green guy. It's just too much of the same thing with Grougu and Mando versions. Oh, yes! ... it's only my opinion :D

1608586293022.png

Reaction score
So is this 1:2 scale or 1:6 scale? The GG site has this 1:6 and based on the base, if that's the case it should tie in nicely to the other mini busts.

My thoughts exactly.

Won't pre-order it, but might be swayed when it comes out, could fit nicely on a Mando bust shelf.

Reaction score
A half scale Grogu is equivalent to 1:6 scale regular size? Sorry it's late and I'm not interested in doing the math.

Reaction score
So this statue/mini bust (whatever you want to call it) is 5.5 inches tall and costs $120.00? My God! you are better off getting the Child with Soup Bowl for $30.00 more and you actually get a full Grogu on a theme base.

Was exactly my way of thinking. Skipping this and the L3D Grogu and picked up the Child with Soup statue instead. Brilliant 1/2 statue that i wholeheartedly recommend.

Reaction score
I had ordered this from GG site months ago. My order has not been shipped yet but some other online stores have it in stock. How come?

Reaction score
I had ordered this from GG site months ago. My order has not been shipped yet but some other online stores have it in stock. How come?

Yes, same thing over here. Eventually I ordered from Zavvi, and cancelled my order at Gentle Giant. Saved myself 50 euro's doing so, and will have "The Child With Pram" delivered somewhere next week. It's really a shame, they deliver to the retailers first, instead of fullfilling the collector's orders first. Some of us ordered this months ago! Nice way doing business GG!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I still haven't seen in hand pics of this. Oh well, I guess I'll just wait a little longer for mine to arrive direct from GG.

Reaction score
I got an email from GG saying that they would start processing preorders for the Child in Pram statue on Nov. 23rd. I have not yet been charged. Has anyone?

Reaction score
It looks really nice. I've been getting Grogu collectibles for Mrs. LightSword for a while now, and I know she'll love this one. I think I'll get it for her as a Christmas present. Thanks for the pictures! :)