The Child - Retro Line

GNT

Reaction score
Yakface.com have revealed a picture of the new Retro The Child with crib figure, please use this thread to discuss this figure.

Thoughts on this figure?

Reaction score
So fricken cute and I love the accessories.

I wonder if this will come included with a board game like previous figures in the last 2 waves?

Reaction score
Great question. The board game obviously would have to be something new. We are now getting little Child figures in droves, but they all seem to have something unique to offer. I’m in!

Reaction score
Jayson from Yakface has confirmed these are all individually carded, no games this time.
Even the ones in the games were carded but those were all more widely available than individual cards.

bac

Reaction score
Hasbro Pulse link for later:

Reaction score
I had to do two orders from two stores to get all seven. This l’il bub and the Mandalorian both disappeared from my Target cart while paying. So I snagged them on Amazon. If they arrive at different times I guess it will only spread out the fun. 🤷

I love everything about this figure. Great sculpt. The pram accessory is cleverly done and that tiny frog is just ICING on a already very delicious cake. Bravo, Team Hasbro.

Reaction score
The only reason I will probably get this figure is for the pram. It has that retro Kenner 1970's design look.

Reaction score
I have no interest in figures that look just like my few remaining vintage figures when so many loose figures from the classic Kenner lineup are available. But damn it, this looks so cute, I may break my vow.