The Child Legends in 3-Dimensions Bust

Reaction score
Kind of cool. Just saw this listed at BBTS. $120.

The Mandalorian Legends in 3D The Child 1/2 Scale Limited Edition Bust
Diamond Select Toys presents a half-scale bust of The Child from Star Wars: The Mandalorian, as the next portrait in their Legends in 3D series. The Child is approximately 5" tall, and features a pod-shaped pedestal. Limited to only 1,000 pieces, it comes packaged in a full-color box with a certificate of authenticity. This highly detailed bust is designed by Joe Allard and sculpted by Jorge Santos Souza!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reaction score
It looks kind of creepy without arms. Never pictured a Yoda -kind this way. The pod base is so small compared to The Child, makes it look like he blew up out of it, LOL. I like their statues of the one drinking soup and the one sitting down much better.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Keep milking that cash cow. Crikey!

I understand striking whilst the iron is hot but it's getting a bit OTT now with all the merchandise being Mando, especially The Child stuff.

The show did have other characters which would be nice to see.

Reaction score
This could be wishful thinking, but is there any chance this will display together the Mando in a purposeful way. Like inside the cape?

My Mando bust was already supposed to be here, but appears to be lost at the moment so I can’t really tell if that’s a possibility... let me down easy.

Reaction score
That would look quite ridiculous, in my opinion. These pieces are not meant to interlock in such way. Of course, anyone can do whatever they want with them.

Reaction score
this looks pretty bad when compared to the paintwork and sculpt of the sideshow statue. GG is really dropping the ball recently, esp with the detail and accuracy that companies like Sideshow and Hot toys are coming out with

Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 9.58.21 AM.png

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Reaction score
Another easy pass for me, although I’m happy for those interested. I have a pretty specific collecting purview, but the last two busts I liked enough to buy were the new Ben Kenobi & Ahsoka pieces.

Reaction score
this looks pretty bad when compared to the paintwork and sculpt of the sideshow statue. GG is really dropping the ball recently, esp with the detail and accuracy that companies like Sideshow and Hot toys are coming out with

View attachment 363010
Let’s just hope SS can pull it off. They set the bar pretty high with the prototype. Few more weeks and we should see for ourselves!