The Black Series 6" - General Discussion Thread

Reaction score
The last two displays I can recall were back in 2019. There was the one that had the TROS, Mando, & JFO figures with the first edition boxes mixed in. The other had the carbonized Jet Trooper, Jedi Luke, & Spirit Yoda WM exclusives.
There was also a display for the Walmart Clone Wars figures in 2020 (Ahsoka, et al.)

I can't think of anything since then.

Reaction score
We never got those around here, or if we did they went fast and nobody in my FB groups mentioned it.
I think most stores broke them down and placed the product directly on the pegs. They weren't very big displays, like this new one is.

Reaction score
Huh. I wish it was always this easy.

20221202_163258.jpg20221202_180507.jpg

I'm 99% certain I was the first one to get stuff from the display, but they only had 4 1-JAC, and 2 Purge Troopers. There were 6 Holiday Scouts, 5 Mace and 4 each of the ARC and Grievous. There was only 1 Shock Trooper.

So they're not putting full cases in these displays.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
I'm 99% certain I was the first one to get stuff from the display, but they only had 4 1-JAC, and 2 Purge Troopers. There were 6 Holiday Scouts, 5 Mace and 4 each of the ARC and Grievous. There was only 1 Shock Trooper.

Every picture I've seen of these displays has had the same loadout. All of them have had just a single Shock Trooper, which is just odd.

Reaction score
Huh. I wish it was always this easy.

View attachment 444287View attachment 444289

My area will never see these. What Walmart was this at? My luck is if I find one. It’s always picked clean.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My walmart would have to get rid of the endless pallets in order to put up a shipper. I feel bad for the employees cuz they are just getting hammered. They stock 2 pallets worth of product and management brings out another 4 pallets. It's like that all over the store.

Reaction score
Does Brickseek work with locating these figures? I suppose I can have someone in-store scan a barcode for inventory.
I can't get the exclusive SKUs to pull up anything on Brickseek.

I also can't get the regular Black Series assortment SKU to pull up anything.

Reaction score
I saw the display at my WM this morning, and picked up one each of the OWK exclusives, then cancelled my pre-orders. Has anyone even had 1-JAC or the Purge Trooper ship yet? I'd imagine this means they will be soon.