The Black Series 6" - General Discussion Thread

Reaction score
Navigating thru HP My Orders menu is just plain ridiculous. HP just charged my CC and I thought I would take a quick look to see if I could figure out which figures are shipping . Gave up

Started a simple spreadsheet so I could see at a glance what I ordered when. Makes it easy to locate specific items (when I need to cancel something ;)) and beats clicking into every order. I have a couple of charges pending today, too, but they are for Marvel Legends stuff that they warned me would be arriving earlier than expected.

Reaction score
I'll add one more thing since there is always shots being made at OT collectors. You had better be glad that OT fans are still around because in my opinion once the OT fans are gone it will all go.
It'll be interesting to see if it works out that way. We've had couple generations of kids now whose first and most influential experience of SW would have been the PT and TCW. Time will tell if these grow up to be genuine fans of SW as a whole or just single-minded Ahsoka stans. 🤔

Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see if it works out that way. We've had couple generations of kids now whose first and most influential experience of SW would have been the PT and TCW. Time will tell if these grow up to be genuine fans of SW as a whole or just single-minded Ahsoka stans. 🤔

Lord knows boba fett doesn't have stans all excited for a show cuz they liked the figure 40 years ago.

Reaction score
Lord knows boba fett doesn't have stans all excited for a show cuz they liked the figure 40 years ago.
Ah, but here's the difference: the introduction of Boba Fett lead to a great enrichment of SW lore, further expanding on the underworld elements of the Galaxy Far, Far Away that had been hinted at in EP IV, and ushering in the Mandalorians as a faction, who would go on to become a tremendously important element of the Expanded Universe and ultimately save the Star Wars brand for Disney more or less single-handedly. Ahsoka, by contrast, is just some Jedi dropout that Dave Filloni won't allow to die, awkwardly retro-fitted into an existing storyline years after it had actually been concluded. 😉

Reaction score
Ah, but here's the difference: the introduction of Boba Fett lead to a great enrichment of SW lore, further expanding on the underworld elements of the Galaxy Far, Far Away that had been hinted at in EP IV, and ushering in the Mandalorians as a faction, who would go on to become a tremendously important element of the Expanded Universe and ultimately save the Star Wars brand for Disney more or less single-handedly. Ahsoka, by contrast, is just some Jedi dropout that Dave Filloni won't allow to die, awkwardly retro-fitted into an existing storyline years after it had actually been concluded. 😉
Ah, but here's the difference: the introduction of Ahsoka lead to a great enrichment of SW lore, further expanding on the flawed Jedi Order elements of the Galaxy Far, Far Away that had been hinted at in EP III and ushering in the Clones as real people as a faction, who would go on to become a tremendously important element of the Clone Wars, fleshing out the Prequel trilogy and ultimately save the Star Wars brand for Lucas more or less single-handedly. Boba, by contrast, is just some Mandalorian dropout that Dave Filloni won't allow to die, awkwardly retro-fitted into an existing storyline years after it had actually been concluded.

Reaction score
Ah, but here's the difference: the introduction of Ahsoka lead to a great enrichment of SW lore, further expanding on the flawed Jedi Order elements of the Galaxy Far, Far Away that had been hinted at in EP III and ushering in the Clones as real people as a faction, who would go on to become a tremendously important element of the Clone Wars, fleshing out the Prequel trilogy and ultimately save the Star Wars brand for Lucas more or less single-handedly. Boba, by contrast, is just some Mandalorian dropout that Dave Filloni won't allow to die, awkwardly retro-fitted into an existing storyline years after it had actually been concluded.
Touche'! But, you forgot the winking emoji face. LOL!