The Black Series 6" - General Discussion Thread

Reaction score
The difference is there is actual product under that sign. Well stocked shelves. In the US, the shelves would either be empty or only a few things on them.

Here in Greece, yesterday all I could see at a mass retailer was just a single Vintage Blackade Diorama, albeit one left, and lots of BS Jar-Jars. Lots and lots of Jar-Jars... as well ML Eternals stretching down the shelves... I don't think those Marvel figures will do well even when the film releases.

Reaction score
I managed to pick up a bootleg Boba Fett #06 from eBay this week. I should have done my research first as one of the tell tale signs on the packaging was just about visible in the photos. Still, the seller refunded immediately and claimed they had no idea. I'm not sure how much I believe that given how quickly the refund came (it seems like they might have been seeing if they could get away with it). Anyway, they said give it to a charity shop rather than return it, but I'm thinking it would be better to take it out of circulation. A charity shop won't want to knowingly sell a bootleg, and I don't want someone else unwittingly buying it thinking it's genuine.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I managed to pick up a bootleg Boba Fett #06 from eBay this week. I should have done my research first as one of the tell tale signs on the packaging was just about visible in the photos. Still, the seller refunded immediately and claimed they had no idea. I'm not sure how much I believe that given how quickly the refund came (it seems like they might have been seeing if they could get away with it). Anyway, they said give it to a charity shop rather than return it, but I'm thinking it would be better to take it out of circulation. A charity shop won't want to knowingly sell a bootleg, and I don't want someone else unwittingly buying it thinking it's genuine.
You also don't want a kid to play with a product that was produced with lower quality and likely untested for safety materials. Something bootleg buyers and sellers forget or just ignore.

Reaction score
Boba Fett sub line huh? Guess thats where we'll see re-armoured Bob and hopefully a fat Bib. Can't wait to see in hand shots of Fennec. Hope she's able to do a good aiming pose.

Reaction score
I saw the reminder about the Hasbro pulse potf2 ceremonial Leia that’s going up for preorder tomorrow. Now I am getting rusty: this is the first time they’re doing this outfit in this scale, right? And will this be released in the main line regular packaging or is this the only way to get it?

Reaction score
I saw the reminder about the Hasbro pulse potf2 ceremonial Leia that’s going up for preorder tomorrow. Now I am getting rusty: this is the first time they’re doing this outfit in this scale, right? And will this be released in the main line regular packaging or is this the only way to get it?
is there anything else going up for pre order other than the leia? kinda sucks, i wanted to been able to order the tvc ahsok and death watch trooper from wed's launch and this leia for free shipping via pulsr, now the death watch troop is oos to reorder and cancel 1st order

Reaction score
OF COURSE ...
So what will he have now... oh let me see... half a stick, a sonic bomb, wet decals for making him look "unpainted". Maybe the hologram with his family tree.
Surely they can't use the same BS explanation with 9 million paint apps for this one.
Edit: Unless of course they paint it with said paint apps, and the paint over it. It wouldn't surprise me :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I feel bad for the boxed/carded collectors that Mayfield is packaged with his helmet on.

Yeah, that was a pretty boneheaded decision.
“Should we showcase the accessories this figure comes with and show off the face of the character so you can tell that it’s a figure in disguise? Nah.”

Reaction score
Yeah, that was a pretty boneheaded decision.
“Should we showcase the accessories this figure comes with and show off the face of the character so you can tell that it’s a figure in disguise? Nah.”
Hasbro only has to pay royalties to Bill Burr if someone buys the figure and opens it. They don’t owe him anything until someone sees his face. It will save them a ton of money with the MOC collectors.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
New pics courtesy @isaacwongtoys

Black-Series-Wave-6-Boxed-1.jpg

Black-Series-Wave-6-Boxed-2.jpg

Black-Series-Wave-6-Boxed-3.jpg

Black-Series-Wave-6-Loose-1-New-Figures.jpg

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Is this full wave up for preorder anywhere yet?
Not yet.

*Edit - Technically Wave 6 was up for pre-order from EE (maybe a few other places) awhile back, but it only listed a Koska repack and seven TBD figures (obviously not correct now). I had pre-ordered it, and it still shows as active for an April release. However, the product page has since been taken down.

Reaction score
the new wave looks good. i can't keep up with the cost of this line. Bill Burr i'll PreOrder, but i've got to cut back, and probably not bother with the rest.

Yeah, that latest wave has a good few figures I'll be picking up. My poor wallet :(

Reaction score
Just got my new Jyn and Baze (Gamestop Canada). Jyn looks fantastic as we'd expect (cant decide whether to keep the headscarf on now, where as before it was a case of covering up as much as possible!).

Baze though - wow - way better than I expected. I actually thought to the original Baze and Chirrut weren't too bad (just before photoreal iirc?). In hand side by side though, he's SO much better. He also has none of the shininess we see with photo real (Jyn has a bit).

Due to get Cassian this week I think, and Chirrut should be crossing the border from BBTS this week as well with K2.

Reaction score
Just got my new Jyn and Baze (Gamestop Canada). Jyn looks fantastic as we'd expect (cant decide whether to keep the headscarf on now, where as before it was a case of covering up as much as possible!).

Baze though - wow - way better than I expected. I actually thought to the original Baze and Chirrut weren't too bad (just before photoreal iirc?). In hand side by side though, he's SO much better. He also has none of the shininess we see with photo real (Jyn has a bit).

Good to hear! One thing I do want to know, though: does Baze have his right shoulder pad?

Reaction score
Hmm! I don’t know the spoilers~! policy on trailers, so I’ll just say this: maybe the rumblings on a certain alien coming to TBS are true? Now they can get at least three figures out of one head sculpt...

Reaction score
Good to hear! One thing I do want to know, though: does Baze have his right shoulder pad?
No, sculpt wise exactly the same. Although (and I hadnt noticed from the pics), his jumpsuit is now olive green with a very light brown wash. Before it was more of a grey with a heavier wash. I think its a little darker than the movie version but versions both look fine to me.

Has anyone ever done a headswap with the Cassian Eadu and the brown jacket version? I really like the Eadu figure but that face...if it works I'll definitely pick up another.