The Black Series 6" - General Discussion Thread

Reaction score
Anyhow, I would not put it past Hasbro to make a red robe chewie.

Super easy and Holiday Themed.

I'd lose it if it were Bea Arthur.
Or Lumpy! :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
The fact that it's listed as "Wookiee (Holiday Edition)" and not "Chewbacca (Holiday Edition)" leads me to believe it will be one of the "Holiday Trooper" type of releases, maybe even the Zaalbar mold.

Reaction score
I’d lay good money on it just being another hideous Xmas themed figure on the same Wookiee body we’ve seen a multitude of times. If they did a Life day Chewie I’d be kinda intrigued but Christmas repaints, no thanks.

Reaction score
It would be interesting if they went the Albino route, as I've always wanted that version, though I think the current Wookiee sculpt is too tall for that character. It likely is just a red robe added to Chewie. I hope that it's not some multicolored figure though, that would look horrendous.
Be interesting to see exactly what it is at any rate even if it's weird.

Reaction score
Stopped at Ollies, Target, WM, and GameStop on my way home this afternoon. The big 2 had ZERO SW figures, in either scale. Not one. Sad. GS had a good variety but nothing I wanted. And Ollies has a bunch of Jar Jars, some Molochs, and 2 VC Skiff Landos that had decimated cards. They also had a few of the Walmart GOA 5” Jedi Luke if anyone still needs him.

Reaction score
If it would be a wind-buffed, snow covered Chewie with some holiday-themed acc., I would be up for it to put him on my Hoth shelf.
Guess it will be just some kind of straight repaint, maybe a albino-wookiee
Maybe it will be a snow covered Chewie, but also with a repainted bandolier in holiday colors. In which case, a simple swap with a regular Chewie and voila! Hoth Chewie.

Reaction score
Tyvokka would be another easy one for them to do, but I highly doubt they even know who that is. lol
You'd be better off just throwing SG's robes over Chewie, and likely be cheaper than $27.

Reaction score
Before I move these to FB to sell anyone interested in any of these...
PS-Hunter and Capt Cardinal are in the lower right corner😀
E9AEE6F0-04A5-41B0-BC03-6E8EB5B4E7F0.jpeg

Reaction score
Need help again with some codenames.
3 new, imageless entrys popped up at german Amazon for PO, Jog, Sonnet and Squat

Last edited:
Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Jog is the U.S. Target exclusive Carbonized Paz Vizsla/Heavy Infantry Mandalorian.
Squat is the U.S. Target exclusive Carbonized Scout Trooper.
I haven't seen Sonnet anywhere before. It's possible it could be the Carbonized Shoretrooper since it's code name hasn't been revealed yet, and it would make sense it would show up at the same time as the other two. However, the naming scheme doesn't match the other two, so it's probably something else.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Jog is the U.S. Target exclusive Carbonized Paz Vizsla/Heavy Infantry Mandalorian.
Squat is the U.S. Target exclusive Carbonized Scout Trooper.
I haven't seen Sonnet anywhere before.
Thanks, could Sonnet be Arvala-7 Mando&Grogu ? with 58,- Euros its the most expansive of the three listings

Reaction score
It's certainly possible. Afaik, that one doesn't have a code name that's been revealed yet either. The higher price point would certainly point towards a Deluxe figure.
Etain, you seem to know a lot about the codenames 👍🏻😊 maybe you chould start a collected listing thread about them and keep it updated😉😊
Maybe it could get pinned to the top too

Reaction score
Bring Home The Bounty Banner Resized.jpg

From Starwars.com:

Get your tracking fobs ready.​
Disney and Lucasfilm today launched “Bring Home the Bounty,” a global consumer products, games, and publishing campaign that will debut new Star Wars toys, collectibles, books, apparel, and more each week through the end of the year.​
Every Tuesday from now through December 28, you can expect reveals of new items inspired by everything from The Book of Boba Fett, premiering exclusively on Disney+ December 29, and The Mandalorian to classics like the Skywalker saga films, animated series including Star Wars: The Bad Batch and Star Wars: Visions, and much more.​
“With the Lucasfilm 50th anniversary coming to a close this year, we wanted to find a way to celebrate all of our beloved characters and stories from the classic to the new and everything in-between” said Paul Southern, Senior Vice President, Franchise & Licensing, Lucasfilm. “There will be something to excite every Star Wars fan this year with such a wide assortment of items to enjoy and engage with, whether fans are adding to their own collections or scouring for the perfect gift.”​
Look for new products and content, from licensees like Hasbro, The LEGO Group, Funko, Mattel and many more, to be revealed each Tuesday at 6 a.m. PT / 9 a.m. ET, with select pre-orders starting Wednesdays at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET. Products can be found at top retailers globally, including shopDisney.com.

Open spoiler for full release calendar.
  Spoiler:  
Bring Home The Bounty Calendar.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Etain, you seem to know a lot about the codenames 👍🏻😊 maybe you chould start a collected listing thread about them and keep it updated😉😊
Maybe it could get pinned to the top too
Around 90% of what I find out comes from Yakface - IG, YT, website. As TVC15 stated above, Yakface did reveal yesterday on IG that Sonnet was the Deluxe Mando/Grogu set.

Reaction score
Around 90% of what I find out comes from Yakface - IG, YT, website. As TVC15 stated above, Yakface did reveal yesterday on IG that Sonnet was the Deluxe Mando/Grogu set.

@Etain, I just want to be clear that I was not implying you were taking credit for Yakface posts or anything like that in my post above. Just pointing out that there is already a list for those who want to look. I value the fact that you share a lot of good information here, regardless of its source!

Reaction score
@Etain, I just want to be clear that I was not implying you were taking credit for Yakface posts or anything like that in my post above. Just pointing out that there is already a list for those who want to look. I value the fact that you share a lot of good information here, regardless of its source!
No worries, I didn't think that at all. 🙂

I always make sure to cite/link my source when posting new info or in-hand images. Jayson does any amazing service for the community sharing their information. My goal here, and in a couple other places, is only to disseminate that information to those that may not have easy access to it.

Reaction score
So this one is a bit of a stretch, but hear me out.

One there was a Action Force toy loosely based on the TIE Fighter but featuring a giant Red Skull.

And now there us a Kickstarter to bring that toy to new life.

Even more interesting, the makers have intentionally designed it so that you can remove the two seats for 4 inch figures and replace it with a seat for a six inch figure.

Me? I intend to get one and use it as Bad Batch Air Support, given that a squad with a black/red/grey color scheme and skull motif is readily at hand and the thing looks like a piece if Sinear tech, anyway.

Reaction score
It's very reminiscent of that old Action Force line :D I wanted them sooo much, but wasn't allowed.
I think they were here just before the SW figures. Or more or less at the same time.

I remember the original Roboskull hitting the shelves over here around the same time as the Kenner Y-wing. Big time regrets on passing it on to my cousin especially considering how much the things are going for these days second hand :)

Reaction score
Hmm, I was just checking my EE orders and noticed something interesting. The wave following the current Tech/Lando/Aurra/Q9/Koska wave, of which all that was listed was a Koska carry-forward, has now been pushed back from Jan. '22 to Apr. '22. Moreover, clicking on the link to the case listing now results in a 404 page not found error. I wonder if Hasbro will finally reveal what other figures will be in that wave come PulseCon next week, and they'll go back up for pre-order. There's already around 15 named/revealed figures, and another dozen rumored/code-named ones sitting out there.

Reaction score
Hmm, I was just checking my EE orders and noticed something interesting. The wave following the current Tech/Lando/Aurra/Q9/Koska wave, of which all that was listed was a Koska carry-forward, has now been pushed back from Jan. '22 to Apr. '22. Moreover, clicking on the link to the case listing now results in a 404 page not found error. I wonder if Hasbro will finally reveal what other figures will be in that wave come PulseCon next week, and they'll go back up for pre-order. There's already around 15 named/revealed figures, and another dozen rumored/code-named ones sitting out there.
Does sound interesting!

Reaction score
at this point, i'm only looking for Omega and the Mando version of Fett, and possibly Bill Burr's character, depending on the sculpt . the black series is getting too expensive. :)
Yeah it’s crazy. I’ve been canceling a lot of my impulse buys. Today it was Zalbaar from GameStop. But as to what I plan on getting in the future, the new Boba is covered by the fantastic looking Bandai release. The others I’m gonna def get are the HK droid, the inevitable Ahsoka (unless Bandai does her), and I’d really like to see a 6” version of the fantastic VC CW season 7 Maul.
Unfortunately it looks like I’m gonna pass on Omega, BB Echo, and even the mighty Mr. Bill Burr 😢

Last edited:
Reaction score

PulseCon is going to be weird considering much of what has been revealed during previous fan events this year hasn't actually hit shelves yet. I wonder if they might scale back their reveals given the severe back-up in the shipping industry.

I want to believe that the previously revealed pipeline figures will get shown, and probably a Morak/Rearmored Boba Fett, since that look is turning up in a lot of other merchandise lines and is the look from the Book of Boba Fett set-up scene from the Mandalorian season 2 finale. But waiting another six months for them won't be much fun.

At the same time, it would not surprise me in the least if we got the Con exclusives, HasLab, and not much else.

Reaction score
Looking at the PulseCon schedule, why do you think they once again excluded early access for SW for Pulse members? Doesn’t matter to me, in fact it technically works to my advantage as a non-member. But it seems like if SW is the only thing you collect being a member doesn’t have many perks.

Reaction score
Looking at the PulseCon schedule, why do you think they once again excluded early access for SW for Pulse members? Doesn’t matter to me, in fact it technically works to my advantage as a non-member. But it seems like if SW is the only thing you collect being a member doesn’t have many perks.
Has to be some sort of LFL stipulation, right?

That doesn't bother me too much, but what is baffling is the limit of one on each exclusive, given how they designed the cantina bar.

2021 PulseCon Star Wars Offerings Panel starts at 1:10pm ET this Friday October 22.

View attachment 404082

I'm guessing the additional design and engineering folks will be on hand to discuss the HasLab Rancor!

Reaction score
I'm guessing the additional design and engineering folks will be on hand to discuss the HasLab Rancor!
Except the Rancor's a different panel with just Chris & Eric from Design, both of whom have done past livestreams. As far as this panel, I can only remember Emily from Design doing a past livestream. Can't recall if we've seen Vickie or Miles before.