The Black Series 6" - General Discussion Thread

Reaction score
Both Black series and Marvel Legends have been between £24/27 and upwards in the UK for a few years now. Funnily enough, they're just starting to creep back down to just below £20 depending on where you shop. Odd that ours are reducing while yours go up! Although one area where you've still got the edge stateside are your sales and clearance bargains... you guys get some deep, deep discounts on some things, that in many cases have never even been released over here!

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this, so I do apologize if this isn't the right thread.

However, I'm starting my adventure looking into some Star Wars Dioramas and not sure where to look? I've checked out GTP Toys and they seem either not to have items in stock or always sold out? Is there another company that makes these or will GTP Toys will re-stock at sometime in the near future? Any information would be helpful...

Reaction score
After seeing the trailer for the 2/21 debut...now I want 6” BS figures of Squad 99. Can’t wait for the return of Clone Wars on Disney +.

Reaction score
Since I’m on the subject of what I’d like to see...how about this dude under the Gaming Greats banner as a GS exclusive:
9930D0E9-9926-4A4D-924D-48C6A535FEE3.jpeg

Reaction score
I never really got into The Force Unleashed -- I played some of the first one but thought the story was just meh, and didn't connect with the main character. That said...I think he clearly has to be one of the top choices for this gaming line. I feel very much in the minority when it comes to my feelings; his fans need to be fed.

If I had a vote for a figure from any game...well, I would maybe cheat and do Saw Gerrera from Fallen Order. But for an actual game-only character, I would say Kyle Katarn. Jedi Knight was my jam.