The Black Series 6" - General Discussion Thread

Reaction score
This one came out of nowhere. Up now for pre-order on Gamestop site, release date is in February.
The first EU/Legends BS6 that I'll pass... IMHO, did not understand this release... So many EU figures that fans are waiting to be released....

:sigh:

Reaction score
Here's the box for Jedi Revan. The box says Gaming Greats so maybe we'll be getting more from video games? Man, and seeing that purple in the box would be great for a Shadows of the Empire sub-line.

Image from Yakface's Instagram

73236820_3000299869983439_6387251453081157632_n.jpg

Reaction score
So do we think that's just like a special armor for the Mandalorian or is it a completely different Mandalorian character? Could be Cara Dune too, the body type kinda matches.

Reaction score
But I am sure @parintachin73 @TK114 @southp_OT will try to make a Jedi Temple Guard from this Revan, nudge nudge.
We must have the Jedi Temple Guard, Hasbro. Give it to us :D
Lol you know I emailed you a lil while ago about how psyched I was for this figure, but though it was our long awaited Temple Guard at first!
Yeah I'm in for all 3 of these reveals but def 2 of Revan for that temple guard custom. It will be the first time the JTG mask has come off Kanan since I bought the Thrawn sdcc set

Reaction score
those That think it’s Cara Dune, it’s the colors. The Heavy Mandalorian and Cara Dune don’t have the same body type. The Heavy Mandalorian is much bigger. You’re just not used to women action figures with a more normal body instead of super-model skinny.

Reaction score
With Saw Gerrera appearing in the upcoming Fallen order game and this new ' Gaming greats' push, hopefully we finally get a Saw figure!

Reaction score
The glowing blue looks like what you'd see on a Clone Commando (from the original Battlefront II and recently brought into the new game with the same title)...but that's obviously a stormtrooper mask, not a clone one. Curious.

edit: looks like they might be a variant on the Shadow Trooper, which was included in The Force Unleashed. Which makes sense for another Gamestop gaming great exclusive.

Of those images, Crait Luke and Zeb got me the most excited. But I'm reasonably certain that I'll end up with all of them.

(Also: I guess Titus didn't want those images being as widely distributed as they were; he took them down from his site, asked Yakface to do the same, then blocked them on social media. A shame, since I really like that his art is getting the appreciation it deserves. But I guess he doesn't want to get in trouble for spreading news that's not to be released yet.)

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's a bit extreme to block someone for that when he himself is to blame for the slip.
Well, as they say in Aliens "It's the only way to be sure".

Reaction score
It can't be easy for Hasbro at the moment, wanting to release figures for a film that has 3-5 or 8 possible cuts, all depending on where you find the info. I wonder if there will be some new Zuvio's around for this movie release? Any of you had that thought too?

Reaction score
I never did pick it up as it was a bugger to find here in the uk, but the one that came with the 5poa vader recently looked great. Looking forward to this!
That's the one I got. Saw an opportunity recently and took it. It was from Yourtoylink.com
It definitely feels like it's accurate to 6 inch. Way too big for the Vader that was in the box.

Reaction score
Awesome, ZEB! He is the only one I am excited for. That said the art is really cool on them all.
Bly is a maybe.

Reaction score
That's the one I got. Saw an opportunity recently and took it. It was from Yourtoylink.com
It definitely feels like it's accurate to 6 inch. Way too big for the Vader that was in the box.
Yeah I'm thinking they will reuse the same sculpt which I'm fine with as it looked great

Reaction score
Here's the box for Jedi Revan. The box says Gaming Greats so maybe we'll be getting more from video games? Man, and seeing that purple in the box would be great for a Shadows of the Empire sub-line.

Image from Yakface's Instagram

View attachment 339307
This design is definetly pulling from Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes! Looks just like the video game Revan!