The Black Series 6" - General Discussion Thread

Reaction score
Robe material has been horrendously cheap lately(see Walgreens Obi-Wan clone Cdmr.).
Hope that's not the production Plo robe. Looks a bit like construction paper. But I'll get them both regardless.

Reaction score
I've always liked Plo Koon, so I may end up getting him. Kit looks a little odd to me though.

As for 6" Joe figured, I see it as plausible since they're apparently cheaper to make than 3.75" figures. Plus Hasbro own that License outright, so no fees associated with production. Just the initial cost up front for all new molds. As popular as 6" seeme to be they may go over well, but I'm sure thy'll only start out slow and minimal characters to test the waters.

I'm not into Joes like I once was, so I'll pass regardless of scale. I only bought the occasional figure towards the end for custom fodder. Since TVC articulation is like G.I. Joe now, there're no real need for a 3.75" scale for Joe...
I don't know much about GI Joe as they weren't a big thing here in the UK, but from everything I've seen online and documentaries like 'The toys that made us' I get the feeling that one of the major draws for Joe were the multitude of vehicles, which would be eye wateringly expensive at 1:12 scale...

Reaction score
They revealed Count Dooku and the Battle Droid (Geonosis) at the Barcelona Comic Con.
No really good pictures as of yet. But here's what someone snagged.

Reaction score
I don't know much about GI Joe as they weren't a big thing here in the UK, but from everything I've seen online and documentaries like 'The toys that made us' I get the feeling that one of the major draws for Joe were the multitude of vehicles, which would be eye wateringly expensive at 1:12 scale...
oh fakk... the USS Flagg in 6" scale...

Reaction score
I just want to know if Dooku is in the Obi Wan/Anakin wave so that I can put an order in that will arrive at the same time....

Reaction score
Saw this picture on a FB group, looks like Walmart is receiving another shipper with the Jedi Luke and Yoda ghost figures in them. East coast sighting apparently. Hunting everyday this week. 😋

Reaction score
Things will be coming in fast and furious as we ramp up for the holiday shopping season. Buckle up buckaroo!

Reaction score
oh fakk... the USS Flagg in 6" scale...
It would be bigger than a couch, you can forget about the wife making you sleep on the couch, she's just gonna hand over a pillow and point to the flagg.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Saw this picture on a FB group, looks like Walmart is receiving another shipper with the Jedi Luke and Yoda ghost figures in them. East coast sighting apparently. Hunting everyday this week.
I'm gonna go to a few walmarts today in jersey. Hopefully I find one of each. Just checked brickseek. They,are out of stock at all the surrounding walmarts here. That's from jersey shore all the way west to trenton.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well that didn’t work so here’s what I found with Walmart’s inventory system:
Force ghost Yoda
count Dooku
Commander Bly
Jar Jar Binks
Hoth Rebel trooper
Luke Sky Walker Crait

these were the ones that stuck out.
Is that hoth rebel trooper 6 inch? And what is a luke skywalker crait? I'm not sure I was aware of these 2.

Reaction score
Is that hoth rebel trooper 6 inch? And what is a luke skywalker crait? I'm not sure I was aware of these 2.

There's rumors of a 6" Hoth Rebel Trooper and Luke Skywalker Crait would be Luke from the end of The Last Jedi. So the outfit/look he has when fighting distracting Kylo and the First Order

Reaction score
Oh awesome. Really want a hoth rebel. And I'd get that luke too. Thank you for the info.

Reaction score
Oh awesome. Really want a hoth rebel. And I'd get that luke too. Thank you for the info.

I'm sure I'll get the soldier, but I'm really excited for that Luke. I've wanted it ever since Luke showed up on Crait looking like he just got a haircut and used some Just For Men hair and beard dye. I was so confused for those few minutes.... 😝

Reaction score
I'm sure I'll get the soldier, but I'm really excited for that Luke. I've wanted it ever since Luke showed up on Crait looking like he just got a haircut and used some Just For Men hair and beard dye. I was so confused for those few minutes....
Hahaha. Yeah I'm selective with star wars. Both them fit my criteria.

Reaction score
Well that didn’t work so here’s what I found with Walmart’s inventory system:
Force ghost Yoda
count Dooku
Commander Bly
Jar Jar Binks
Hoth Rebel trooper
Luke Sky Walker Crait

these were the ones that stuck out.
Info for Bly, Dooku, Jar Jar was revealed back in May as was info for Crait Luke and Ghost Yoda. Info for Hoth Rebel Trooper was revealed back in Sept.

Reaction score
Saw BS wave 23 at Target, did not see any of the Exclusives. But the Madness has begun and I could not get into the isle to grab. Completely blocked by Kids, Moms, Old couples and baskets. Kept circling around but after 5 minutes no one had moved so gave up.

Reaction score
My walmart inventory says yoda in not luke, but also something will say in stock there and take days before it gets on a shelf lol. Anyone know if the yoda and luke came together in a case?

Reaction score
Saw BS wave 23 at Target, did not see any of the Exclusives. But the Madness has begun and I could not get into the isle to grab. Completely blocked by Kids, Moms, Old couples and baskets. Kept circling around but after 5 minutes no one had moved so gave up.
I would have definitely made my way in for the figs. I understand how awkward it can be with aisle hoggers but I haven’t seen any new figs since moving.