The Black Series 6" Customs

Reaction score
That sounds like the parts list for a full size Viper helmet... That's the great thing about 3D printing, you can resize to your hearts content. (I dont suppose he sells 1:1 prints does he?... the classic Viper helmet is one of my grails)

Reaction score
Floating through the Alderaan debris field
That sounds like the parts list for a full size Viper helmet... That's the great thing about 3D printing, you can resize to your hearts content. (I dont suppose he sells 1:1 prints does he?... the classic Viper helmet is one of my grails)
I don't know. I just went on a group ("Star Wars, Marvel, DC, action figures and fodder..") and asked if anyone had made one before. He just happened to respond saying he had found the full-sized kit and shrunk it for me.

Reaction score
Has anyone tried a headswap on the Jedi Luke with the head from the Yavin ceremony Luke?

If anyone has these two figures, can you give it a go and post a pic? I'd be interested in seeing what it looks like.

Reaction score
I don't know. I just went on a group ("Star Wars, Marvel, DC, action figures and fodder..") and asked if anyone had made one before. He just happened to respond saying he had found the full-sized kit and shrunk it for me.
If you hunt around FB and online, you can get one pretty easily I'm sure. The RPF is a great site for props and costume pieces

Reaction score
Yeah, not really seeing Scottish Jabba there (though I'm sure Ewan could do the voice.) It looks more like a figure from a cool pre-TPM Young Obi-wan adventure.

Reaction score
You sure? He wore a big fur coat.
Yeah, not really seeing Scottish Jabba there (though I'm sure Ewan could do the voice.) It looks more like a figure from a cool pre-TPM Young Obi-wan adventure.
You guys have a point. Guess I should have elaborated.. I meant as a base figure for "Scottish Jabba". Ackbar's little gut of a stomach just made me think of Jabba or Wuhar.

Reaction score
Another Bandai boba kit being transformed into a Deathwatch Mando from the finale of season 1. I created the thigh armor using a 2 part roll-on putty mold(s). They don't make the cleanest casts but with some cleanup work they do the job. I may still do the same for the shoulder and chest armor but for now I'm digging it as is...
And fwiw, the jet pack is from the Figuarts Jango which I long ago started butchering for parts
99CF0130-7678-441A-B933-0972F49A574D.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Decided to turn the leftover parts from my Mon Cal Jedi build into a background alien.

20200207_205145.jpg

Still need to "sunburn" his hands in the morning to match Zuvio's face, but wanted a use for the Zuvio parts I had and this felt like a fun mix. Just needed to drill out Zuvio's head socket to fit Kenobi's neck.

Reaction score
Just picked up a dirt cheap Krennic to repaint. Does anyone know if the rank badge is easy to remove? As I'd rather take it off and replace it afterwards rather than faff about masking it.

Reaction score
Many years ago, when the POTF2 Expanded Universe was the only game in town for a Thrawn figure, I was making a custom one harvesting parts from that one. I was able to shave the rank insignia clean off his chest using a razor blade, and it reattached to the new body and actually looked great with that little bit of separation it having been removed and attached provided.

Reaction score
Many years ago, when the POTF2 Expanded Universe was the only game in town for a Thrawn figure, I was making a custom one harvesting parts from that one. I was able to shave the rank insignia clean off his chest using a razor blade, and it reattached to the new body and actually looked great with that little bit of separation it having been removed and attached provided.
Very carefully, I should add, I very carefully shaved it off with a razor blade. Ymmv, story for anecdotal purposes only, no instruction or suggestion given or implied. ;)

Reaction score
The Krennic repaint went better than I could have hoped. The only problem was that I was going to headswap him with a spare DST that I had. Unfortunately the neck length was totally wrong. Putting the DST head on the Krennic body makes the new figure look like a Neanderthal with his head growing straight out of his shoulders! I compromised by leaving Krennics head on his own body, then giving his hair a drastic cut and adding the cap from a first order disguise Finn. (If you slice off the rear flaps on that cap and put a dot of silver on the front, it's a really good OT era officers cap!)

Reaction score
These aren't my customs but I just wanted to share because they are amazing!!! These are made by a guy in Cali - his Insta page is called Tim's Toyz. I wanted to share because not ONLY should we have the first two Leia's (from TLJ) by now, but this is also the quality (face and hair) that Hasbro should be striving for! The TROS Leia is pretty darn fab as well! BRAVO TIM!!!FFB9FA0B-8B7E-4820-B7F1-0FFE96FB3112.JPG

Reaction score
These aren't my customs but I just wanted to share because they are amazing!!! These are made by a guy in Cali - his Insta page is called Tim's Toyz. I wanted to share because not ONLY should we have the first two Leia's (from TLJ) by now, but this is also the quality (face and hair) that Hasbro should be striving for! The TROS Leia is pretty darn fab as well! BRAVO TIM!!!View attachment 344480
OMG... They are beautiful...

Reaction score
Anyone know where I could get a cast of the Stormtrooper belt from the first Han Solo figure?

Reaction score
How is best to remove hair pieces from newer figs? Jedi Luke, ceremony Luke etc?
Heat the head up w/hairdryer or near boiling water to soften the plastic and the glue bond. Then carefully pry off the hair. You'll have to get through some glue potentially so have an xacto knife on the ready and don't be afraid to make a small cut if necessary

Reaction score
Well this thread kinda got buried lol. I had a fellow collector make me a Prince Xizor custom, and he's great! I believe the body he used was Dryden Vos. He goes great with my custom Dash and Luke that I made.

xizor1.jpg

xizor2.jpg

xizor3.jpg

xizor4.jpg

Last edited: