The Black Series (2013 - Present)

Reaction score
So ESBbobafett why 5 Boba fetts for? Are you starting a clone army with those guys or something? :awesome:
just plain greediness and madness...:whistling:

ya know I've waited ages for this since the big time let down known as the Evolutions Boba Fett. For Boba, as opposed to Stormtroopers/Sandtroopers, I prefer to see the paint job in person. Many Fetts are just replicas of a same costume for one man - the other combinations must be stored somewhere else.:sneaky:

I mean I'll only buy 2 whenever the ROTJ Boba comes, just because he's Boba - but I'm not into that costume as much as I'm into the ESB look. Sorry, but it IS in the name ie ESBbobafett. Favorite color is green, since I was four - and yeah I also like the Green Lantern if you haven't guessed already.

But one thing is for certain, is that I won't be getting multiples of that Saga Legends SL09 pile of @#$@!, apart from the EE-3 rifile and jetpack, I'm ready to puke.:wtf:

Last edited:

GNT

Reaction score
But one thing is for certain, is that I won't be getting multiples of that Saga Legends SL09 pile of @#$@!, apart from the EE-3 rifile and jetpack, I'm ready to puke.:wtf:
I bought it but ended up returning it.

Reaction score
Hello all - long time lurker first time poster here. Only just stumbled across the Oz section here after wading through the US threads a bit and a seemingly dead mousedroid (boo-urns), it's strangely comforting though to find people struggling to find the figs they want as well (not an OZ exclusive problem but you know how it is for us).

Anyway I'm devo Wave 3 6-inch won't be hitting for another couple of months, I've been visting stores a few times a week to try my luck but no dice so far, now I know why. Best I've found to date has been all of Wave 1 late last year (just picked up Sandy) and a few Wave 2's here and there. Got lucky and found a Boba or two, so counting my blessings I found them in the wild at all (and for $18 too). Got my fingers crossed for a stormy to call my own down the line.

Reaction score
Did another round of my local stores this week - only came acress Wave 2's (no you-know-whos though). I really wonder why I didn't come across Wave 1 more, maybe stores only ordered a certain amount, they sold quickly and then they stocked up on Wave 2? Mind bottling

Anyway I resisted and didn't pick up Han (the only other Wave 2 I'm considering). $35 or therabouts is a bit steep after getting my others figs for $18. Probably should get used to it as Wave 3 and beyond will likely not be discounted in error.

Reaction score
I never see Wave #1 of the 6" Black Series anymore. I wanted to buy doubles of Maul and Artoo to open up - no luck.
Greedo and Leia are everywhere. Solo as well and I have left numerous Boba Fett's behind.

Reaction score
Only saw Wave #1 (in full) once. Initially I only wanted to get OT figs but Maul looked pretty good but never came across him again. R2 just seems....off. Can't put my figure on it but he looks too thin? If that's possible for a robot.

Pretty sure Boba has been confirmed for Wave #4 repack? Great for people that still can't find him. Also heard Stormie is being re-packed too. Dreading having to look for him in Aus stores - same as Big Daddy Darth and Old man Palps, but after them not sure if I want any others.

Reaction score
IT BEGINS!

Just found Wave 3 at my local - they also had a few leftovers lying around as well; first time I've seen anything from Wave 1 more than once. Natch a few Wave 2s were also present.

Happy hunting!

GNT

Reaction score
I have mine in my loot on BBTS but did see an Obi-Wan and Luke in the wild, surprise surprise no Stormie :p

Reaction score
This shall be day, long remembered.

got the SDCC Boba Fett and Han in carbonite a month ago, and the new SDCC Jabba Throne set last week...

The Jabba set turned out better than I thought, I'm quite happy about the final results.:D

I like the scale proportions compared to my other BS figures

GNT

Reaction score
Picked up a couple 6" Black series Stormtroopers today... I already have one in my BBTS loot so I have an army of 3 when that one arrives.

GNT

Reaction score
Myer actually, though they had a weekend offer and I had a voucher so they worked out under $25 each but normal price was crazily insane at just under $40 which is way to expensive for these.

Reaction score
Nice pick ups with the exclusive Fett and Jabba sets.

How much did they cost you ESBbobafett? :awesome:
Sorry too busy .... picked it up from eBay for somewhere around $130-$150...

anyway here's some more pics

Before you lift up to reveal the throne-room, the top canopy piece can be attached snugly via two black velco circles on the bottom/inner piece which folds out and becomes the throne room floor. This piece has the printed rancor grate, which is a nice touch.

Definitely better as a set with rail and hooka pipe and throne, than by itself.

Also good as somewhere for all the scum and villainy to hang out, can't wait for the BS Bossk 6" figure later on this year :)

Some smuggler business to take care of.... but wait

Who's that in the background... on the wall, someone begging, beggin' for a little more of some Boba...

GNT

Reaction score
Very nice pics, I have mine on preorder from BBTS though if I see one cheaper on ebay I might buy from there.

GNT

Reaction score
I've seen that large X-Wing out today shopping (though at $120 I'll pass) so looks like newer stuff is creeping out to retail

Reaction score
I've seen that large X-Wing out today shopping (though at $120 I'll pass) so looks like newer stuff is creeping out to retail
$120 for that piece of junk x-wing? :disgusted:

Hasbro can go shove that thing up their ar5e!

I finally got myself a Sandtrooper and Stormtrooper off evilbay for about $50.00 each and also a Bespin Luke for $35.00. Got the 3 all off the same seller to save on shipping.

Only collecting the OT figures so paying a bit extra for the Sandtrooper and Stormtrooper doesn't hurt so much even though its still a bit annoying.

Does anyone know if the Black Series Speederbike is going to see a release over here at retail?

I'm not very optimistic of that happening. :disgusted:

Last edited:

GNT

Reaction score
Maybe TRU will get it in, I've preordered it from BBTS do I'm all set.

Reaction score
I finally got myself a Sandtrooper and Stormtrooper off evilbay for about $50.00 each and also a Bespin Luke for $35.00. Got the 3 all off the same seller to save on shipping.
Ouch that hurts...Got my Stormtrooper and Sandtrooper from my local Target for $18 a piece...same with the Bespin Luke actually...B)

Reaction score
Ouch that hurts...Got my Stormtrooper and Sandtrooper from my local Target for $18 a piece...same with the Bespin Luke actually...B)
$18.00 each? o-o

Holly Molly! :eek:

I never saw a Sandtrooper when the first wave came out and was still in 2 minds about collecting this line so wasn't frantically checking every store.

I still haven't seen the Bespin Luke/Stormtrooper/Obi Wan wave anywhere in my parts at retail, didn't realise that Hasbro had got that wave into Australia. Just a bunch of Slave Leias and Greedos clogging the shelves. :'(

So I bit the bullet and got them off evilbay.

You win some and lose some when you collect. It evens itself out in the end.

On a side note has anyone seen Guardians of the Galaxy yet?

What an incredible film! I was hooked from start to finish and loved it so much that I saw it on Saturday and then Sunday. LOL!

Now I want a set of Guardian of the Galaxy figures. Starlord and Rocket Racoon are my favourite characters but Groot is pretty cool too. B)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Maybe TRU will get it in, I've preordered it from BBTS do I'm all set.

I think I might get mine from Dorkside Toys along with the next wave of figures.

Passing on the Jabba due to lack of room and I have the Sideshow one and the vintage collection one anyways.

GNT

Reaction score
$18.00 each? o-o

Holly Molly! :eek:
Yeah Target has had them for that price for awhile, provided you can actually find any in store you've got a bargain.

Guardian of the Galaxy was also a fun and entertaining movie, I'm going to collect the Hot Toys versions of each character.