The best EP1 Figure

Reaction score
The still best looking old Episode I figures are

Rune Haako
Nute Gunray - suprised we havent had a newer updated figure yet
Tatooine Padme
Amidala in her first outfit before the weird outfit with the bulbs on the bottom.
Sio Bibble
Valorum

Reaction score
Ever since EP1 came out, Darth Sidious has been my favorite from this line. Followed closely by Holo Darth Sidious. I still find him my go to Darth Sidious when I want to display or do a scene.

Reaction score
I've also been rather partial to Captain Panaka's outfit. I really think the Captain needs a new mold for his figure- something that would allow us to make him as action-oriented as the security volunteers.

Reaction score
I was checking out some of my EP1 figures, and despite their lack of articulation, alot of the sculps hold up well imo. Captain Tarpals, Boss Nass, Chancellor Valorum, and Queen Amidala all look quite good.

Reaction score
yeah I agree that Valorum still looks good along with Tarpals. Also these Episode I figures are still great

Palpatine
Shmi Skywalker from Power of the Jedi
Watto
Sebulba from Power of the Jedi
Lott Dodd
Nute Gunray
Rune Haako
the wild feather headdress Queen Amidla Sabe decoy figure. The one that's all black

Reaction score
really love the two hard to find droids....tc-14 and r2-b1
along with the holo sidious, maul ( sith lord ) and sio bubble

Reaction score
I really liked the first Jar Jar that came out...before I saw the movie. Him and Watto were the first two Ep1 Figs I bought and they both hold up decent to this day. Unfortunately I lost Watto's wings and belt accessory so he's not displayable but Jar Jar still looks great after all the play he got.

I loved the Neimoidians too, and Nute got so much play that his robe eventually cracked!

The best looking Ep 1 fig overall to this day is probably Holo Sidious. I'm actually surprised we didn't see him repacked at some point since he was kinda rare.

Reaction score
If i had to pick just one, it would probably be watto, but there were actually quite a few really amazing figures in the episode one line. The battle droid is still one of the best they've done.

Occasionally, I find myself feeling nostalgic for that wall of red cards at retail and all of the ridiculous hype...

Reaction score
Frankly, I love the original Ep1 figure. They had better sculpt in the figures. My personal favorite is obi in jedi robe.

Reaction score
The EP1 line was actually a really great line when I stop and think about it. Lot of really detailed sculpts and paint apps that were ahead of their time. Fun features and accessories and it was just a great time to be a star wars fan. say what you will about the movie but this has got to be one of the cornerstone star wars lines and one of the ones that was the most fun to be a part of

Reaction score
The EP1 line was actually a really great line when I stop and think about it. Lot of really detailed sculpts and paint apps that were ahead of their time. Fun features and accessories and it was just a great time to be a star wars fan. say what you will about the movie but this has got to be one of the cornerstone star wars lines and one of the ones that was the most fun to be a part of
Totally agreed. it has the best sculpts. Plus I do like TPM movies..

Reaction score
Sio Bibble or that blue R2 until that I have as my avatar.