The Bad Batch Wishlist

GNT

Reaction score
The Bad Batch has been airing for a few weeks now, what figures or vehicles do we need to see made from the show?

full

Reaction score
I already got a pre-order in for the one must-have figure everyone is clamoring for: my boy Vice Admiral Rampart!!!!11!

(It's always nice to get another Imperial figure for the officer corps, but hopefully he becomes a little more prominent and interesting to justify the figure.)

As for figures I'd definitely want (aka "Gimme now!"):

Depa Billaba
Padawan Caleb Dume
Lama Su
Nala Se
Fennec Shand
Muchi
BIB FORTUNA

Figures I somewhat want (i.e. "well, I'll still buy it"):

AZI-3 (though would prefer him as a pack-in with another figure...maybe Clink from the Cornered episode)
Saw Gerrera (only somewhat because I really want his Rogue One/Fallen Order/Rebels appearance instead, but I'll take what I can get)
Cut (would be a cool variant, but not going
Clink (see above)
Cid (as I said in another thread, this is mostly for Rhea Pearlman's voice performance...but the character also has potential)

Reaction score
I already got a pre-order in for the one must-have figure everyone is clamoring for: my boy Vice Admiral Rampart!!!!11!

(It's always nice to get another Imperial figure for the officer corps, but hopefully he becomes a little more prominent and interesting to justify the figure.)

As for figures I'd definitely want (aka "Gimme now!"):

Depa Billaba
Padawan Caleb Dume
Lama Su
Nala Se
Fennec Shand
Muchi
BIB FORTUNA

Figures I somewhat want (i.e. "well, I'll still buy it"):

AZI-3 (though would prefer him as a pack-in with another figure...maybe Clink from the Cornered episode)
Saw Gerrera (only somewhat because I really want his Rogue One/Fallen Order/Rebels appearance instead, but I'll take what I can get)
Cut (would be a cool variant, but not going
Clink (see above)
Cid (as I said in another thread, this is mostly for Rhea Pearlman's voice performance...but the character also has potential)

It's long past time for a Bib Fortuna, and it's already past time for a Saw Gerrera. We need both of those figures yesterday.

As for specifically Bad Batch figures, definitely give us at least one Kaminoan.

Reaction score
Echo!!

But aside from the actual crew, there's no one else that's a need-to-have character so far (that hasn't been announced). And Fennic but I expect she's coming in the Mandalorian packaging.

Reaction score
1. Echo
2. White Clonetrooper
3. Caleb Dume

Fennec, Bib and Saw ought to be made in their primary live action roles. Omega, Wrecker and Tech are coming later. But we're only 5 episodes in...I gotta think my list of 3 would greatly expand when the season ends in a couple months.

GNT

Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind a Bad Batch Cad Bane if Hasbro could retool the new version and toss in Todo.

Reaction score
Definitely Lama Su in addition to Bane/vanilla phase 2 clone trooper/Caleb and Echo/Omega, Hasbro's at the point now where I'm looking forward to them tackling aliens like him, he'd be incredible, plus, AOTC is one of the only films I don't believe covered so far this year for Lucasfilm's 50th? And it's 20 next year too.., seems very Hasbro with plenty of opportunities to rerelease him. Expecting some more trooper variants too.., I could see another elite squad with a flame thrower as an exclusive sometime, though not something I'd be particularly after personally, same with a younger Tarkin. Definitely expect this list to grow though..

Reaction score
Well, with last episodes my BB Want-list didn't grow much.

Still only Echo and Wrecker's favourite training device, the GONK droid.
Wouldn't mind Lama Su, Taun We and the third one ( lost her name )

During last episode I was wondering if Hasbro considered doing a bandaged head for Imp Crosshair 🤔

Reaction score
While neat looking, they couldn't have used different pose for Rampant? That's totally a Tarkin stance there.

Reaction score
I'm assuming that characters like Echo, Omega and Fennec are already in development for inclusion in one assortment or another, so for the time being, I'm going to say:

Cad Bane
Guild Scrapper
Lama Su
Taun We
Depa Bilaba
Caleb Dume
Random Ithorian guy from Ord Mantel

Really hoping that the young Boba Fett eventually makes an appearance, though.

Cap from UsualMike Television:

FOfO99p.png
Is Tech seriously that small, or is it just a trick of perspective? In the show, he doesn't seem noticeably shorter than his brothers (save Wrecker, of course), just slighter.

Reaction score
If Howzer is gonna be a recurring character through the series, I'd want a figure of him.

Reaction score
  Spoiler:  
So glad they brought in Commandos since it's now far more likely to get some figures of them. I think the plain white commando just moved to the top of my Bad Batch wishlst. War Mantle Storm troopers, and Scorch are up there as well. I could see them doing the plain white commando in the main line and Scorch as a repaint in Gaming Greats. Hopefully the rest of Delta squad would follow 🤞. Also seems like the Commandos in the show had bulkier armor than Hunter/Crosshair, so I guess it's not just down to the stylized look of them in the show, and hopefully we would get a bulkier sculpt for commandos. Although with Hasbro I would not hold my breath

Reaction score
Floating through the Alderaan debris field
  Spoiler:  
So glad they brought in Commandos since it's now far more likely to get some figures of them. I think the plain white commando just moved to the top of my Bad Batch wishlst. War Mantle Storm troopers, and Scorch are up there as well. I could see them doing the plain white commando in the main line and Scorch as a repaint in Gaming Greats. Hopefully the rest of Delta squad would follow 🤞. Also seems like the Commandos in the show had bulkier armor than Hunter/Crosshair, so I guess it's not just down to the stylized look of them in the show, and hopefully we would get a bulkier sculpt for commandos. Although with Hasbro I would not hold my breath

Well
  Spoiler:  
Scorch, and the rest of Delta squad
were canonized in "The Clone Wars". Seen, but not named. Plus,
  Spoiler:  
Gregor's armor
was too.

I do hope for their eventual release, but I don't want "S" as an exclusive. Been getting harder to acquire those lately

Reaction score
Depends on who you ask.

Ever since Bad Batch started I was hoping it would give them an opportunity to revisit Omega Squad and increase the chance of getting figures of them made. That was before the new price point though and especially on Exclusives, I can't say whether I'd buy them now or not being as they would most likely be gaming greats. If released in the main line for $23 sure!

I think technically they could just repaint Hunter all white or in Omega Squad's colors sculpt new helmet ad it would be fine. I don't really see the need for an all new mold and should save it for a figure that does.

Reaction score
Don't think this is too much of a spoiler, but it's related to the new episode, so I'll hide it just in case:

Spoiler:  

One thing I was thinking at the end of tonight is how disappointed I was when the "BL LOUISIANA" exclusive figure I had pre-ordered blind at WalMart ended up being some generic officer named Rampart. But I'm realizing now if we got to this point in the season and it was clear he was the middle-manager of the Empire who dismantled Kamino and helped swap over the troopers from Clone to Storm, I would be wishing they would just kitbash him and put him out -- both for Bad Batch displays and also for Imperial office conclaves with Tarkin, Piett, Veers, and Krennic. I guess I'm saying I glad I kept the preorder.

Also: please have the Omega release include both Gonky and AZI-3, Hasbro, thank you.

Reaction score
This guy should be a single-carded release, given how frequently he showed up in the first season of the show. The plain white Phase II clone was barely in Revenge of the Sith, but was quite common in Bad Batch.

CloneTrooperPhase2Armor-RotSVD.jpg