The Bad Batch : Vice Admiral Rampart

Reaction score
True, but to date their Imperial Officers haven't exactly sold through that well at retail. I've seen every version at clearance prices.

That said tis guy must have a prominent role in the show to get a figure even if it is just a new head.

Reaction score
I'm glad for the fans of the Bad Batch show. They get the treatment they deserve, a full assortment of (all?) important characters available right from the get go. That's exactly how it should be done! Kudos for that, Hasbro.

At the same time, as a Rebels-Fan I'm a bit bummed. This could have been Agent Kallus.

Reaction score
I'm glad for the fans of the Bad Batch show. They get the treatment they deserve, a full assortment of (all?) important characters available right from the get go. That's exactly how it should be done! Kudos for that, Hasbro.

At the same time, as a Rebels-Fan I'm a bit bummed. This could have been Agent Kallus.
Judging from the chat, a lot of people want BB Echo too.

Reaction score
Is he a main character? I'm not really into clones, so I'm kinda skipping the show at the moment. If Echo is an important character, and he's still missing, than I'm sure, he will be revealed sometime soon. It took them four, almost five years to complete the rebels crew. This time they seem to get the figures out in a span of a couple of month. I'd say that's an improvement in any case.

Reaction score
I def want Echo. His BB helmet is awesome looking and his design is interesting, def not just another “reg”. I’m glad and impressed that Hasbro rolled the whole team out immediately instead of dragging it out over years like the Rebels crew or the bounty hunters.
That said, this dude is a pass for me. I’ve got enough Imp officers.

Reaction score
Is he a main character? I'm not really into clones, so I'm kinda skipping the show at the moment. If Echo is an important character, and he's still missing, than I'm sure, he will be revealed sometime soon.
He seems to be. He joined up with them in TCW S7.
I'm not watching Bad Batch either.

It took them four, almost five years to complete the rebels crew. This time they seem to get the figures out in a span of a couple of month. I'd say that's an improvement in any case.
And that's what I kind of joked about in the other thread (Echo being released in a year or two)... they revealed Omega, which looks to be hanging around with the Bad Batch, but revealing this before Echo seems to be "out of touch" dare I say. IF I wanted the crew, I'd be pissed about it.

Reaction score
I def want Echo. His BB helmet is awesome looking and his design is interesting, def not just another “reg”. I’m glad and impressed that Hasbro rolled the whole team out immediately instead of dragging it out over years like the Rebels crew or the bounty hunters.
That said, this dude is a pass for me. I’ve got enough Imp officers.
But it's a new rank bar? ;-P
It's a good figure for officer fodder, as well as the previously released officers.
Just not near enough of those darn hats.

Reaction score
For some reason I am not excited about this figure and get dont me wrong, I like Bad Batch a lot!

Reaction score
He seems to be. He joined up with them in TCW S7.
I'm not watching Bad Batch either.

And that's what I kind of joked about in the other thread (Echo being released in a year or two)... they revealed Omega, which looks to be hanging around with the Bad Batch, but revealing this before Echo seems to be "out of touch" dare I say. IF I wanted the crew, I'd be pissed about it.
Not to mention they are going to release two versions of a certain character due to what happens in episode 1 but no Echo to complete the crew! How can Hasbro be so bad at this?

Reaction score
Great figure for the customizers I guess...

But there are so many more other exciting 'repainted' troopers and pilots that could have filled this slot.

Reaction score
Cause they just had to make a new head rather than an entirely newly sculpted figure.
Missed this before, but how so? According to HT's listing for Echo all that's new is a head, helmet, forearm and kama. So the existing base Clone trooper mold would work with slight mod to the knee area. Granted it's more that just tooling up a new head for for the Imperial body but it's not that extreme as a totally new sculpt.

Reaction score
I def think that the unique sculpt of BB Echo is part of the holdup on him, but perhaps also that Echo is coming out in the 50th line soon as well. He will come for sure though. Less than impressed with today’s announcements across the board.

Reaction score
Missed this before, but how so? According to HT's listing for Echo all that's new is a head, helmet, forearm and kama. So the existing base Clone trooper mold would work with slight mod to the knee area. Granted it's more that just tooling up a new head for for the Imperial body but it's not that extreme as a totally new sculpt.
And would sell more. Especially to their main market... kids and their parents looking for gifts!

Reaction score
Perhaps the bean counters see it as needing to sell a certain amount of Admiral Rambling, Rampant or whatever his name is in order to move forward on Echo, a figure requiring 4 new molds versus 1?

I for one would definitely buy that version of Echo in both TVC and TBS, I love me some Clone Commander type figures!
I just don't love him enough to pay $285 is all, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted.

Reaction score
Perhaps the bean counters see it as needing to sell a certain amount of Admiral Rambling, Rampant or whatever his name is in order to move forward on Echo, a figure requiring 4 new molds versus 1?

I for one would definitely buy that version of Echo in both TVC and TBS, I love me some Clone Commander type figures!
I just don't love him enough to pay $285 is all, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted.
If that was the case, then just release different versions of the new stormtrooper sculpt, and they'll fund all the new molds they need.

Reaction score
Only semi related to this figure but one thing that really bugged me from the episode is Tarkin showing up in the standard Imperial uniform.

He arrives on Kamino literally the day Palps is announcing the formation of the Empire and someone's already designed the uniforms? What? So Palps kept only very few trusted people in on his plan to dominate the galaxy, but made sure his trusted tailor and designer H'ugo Bossk was notified of the upcoming uniform change so they had them ready to go on day one?

I know he's wearing it at the end of RotS but at least that's an unspecified amount of time afterwards. Ugh.

GNT

Reaction score
Not even sure who this character is but army fodder for sure. Maybe Hasbro should release a mousedroid multipack :p

Reaction score
Not even sure who this character is but army fodder for sure. Maybe Hasbro should release a mousedroid multipack :p
I'd definitely be in for a mouse droid multipack, but it seems unlikely. Knowing Hasbro, they will keep using the mouse droid to sell other figures.

Reaction score
Mine got cancelled too... I guess that's OK because I ordered before the reveal and have no real interest in this figure.

Reaction score
So they are giving some BS excuses as to why my and other orders were cancelled... 1st I was told it was because of bulk ordering..told them to check the order because I only ordered 1 figure...then told"well it's out of stock", told them I ordered it yesterday when it was in stock...then was told the system auto cancelled it... Told them that that seemed to happen to a lot of people cuz people are talking about their orders being cancelled too... I was told try in stock alert and to try to order it again... Told them that this was BS that they do this to a lot their customers and all I got was...SORRY