The Bad Batch Echo - #TBB11

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Thanks to Yakface we have in-hand loose images now as well.

Black-Series-Echo-TBB-In-Hand-Loose-1.jpg

Black-Series-Echo-TBB-In-Hand-Loose-2.jpg

Black-Series-Echo-TBB-In-Hand-Loose-3.jpg

Black-Series-Echo-TBB-In-Hand-Loose-4.jpg

Black-Series-Echo-TBB-In-Hand-Loose-9.jpg

Black-Series-Echo-TBB-In-Hand-Loose-10.jpg

Additional images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-Echo-TBB-In-Hand-Loose-5.jpg

Black-Series-Echo-TBB-In-Hand-Loose-6.jpg

Black-Series-Echo-TBB-In-Hand-Loose-7.jpg

Black-Series-Echo-TBB-In-Hand-Loose-8.jpg

Reaction score
I don't want to wait a whole year for mah boi.

But I also don't feel like shelling $200+ on eBay... 😢
Yeah, I don't get how so many suppliers are listing this wave for a late 2022/early 2023 release when the figures have literally turned just up at a retail store in the US! This issue only seems to happen with Hasbro's Star Wars lines, unlike their Transformers, Marvel Legends and Gi Joe lines which tend to release pretty much at the same time worldwide!

Reaction score
From Yakface livestream:

98% new. Thighs and feet might be re-purposed.
Knees are a seperate piece - but moves with the thigh. Bends past 90 degrees.
All new backpack sculpt - variations to similar backpacks.
The big mechanical arm goes over/on top of his normal mech arm.
Kama is soft plastic though. Not SGs. Still allows for wide poses.
Helmet splits apart in the back - has a peg - allows for being taken on/off easier. Sits well - will not fall off.

Last edited:
Reaction score
From Yakface livestream:

98% new. Thighs and feet might be re-purposed.
Knees are a seperate piece - but moves with the thigh. Bends past 90 degrees.
All new backpack sculpt - variations to similar backpacks.
The big mechanical arm goes over/on top of his normal mech arm.
Kama is soft plastic though. Not SGs. Still allows for wide poses.
Helmet splits apart in the back - has a peg - allows for being taken on/off easier. Sits well - will not fall off.
Sounds like Yakface is out here doing Hasbro’s promotion for them.

Reaction score
We already have out of the box images of these figures, they've recently been found in a store in Oklahoma(?) and are still not coming out until 2023?! I don't understand...

Reaction score
We already have out of the box images of these figures, they've recently been found in a store in Oklahoma(?) and are still not coming out until 2023?! I don't understand...
And Minnesota.

Reaction score
I saw screen shots on FB of a couple of the figures from this wave in the $300 range. Craziness. There’s always some whacko who’s willing to pay a fortune to have it before everyone else
Yeah I said $200 SPECIFICALLY because there was a BS Bad Batch Echo that was "buy it now" for $200. I don't usually pick numbers at random.

I just despise scalpers. :mad:

Reaction score
That's the thing though, are people actually paying that price or just listing it at that price? I remember seeing completed auction listings for the WandaVision Scarlet Witch figure around $120-150 when that wave first started hitting stores. I think a lot of sites sold out of preorders for her fast though.

Reaction score
That's the thing though, are people actually paying that price or just listing it at that price?
There's been several sell for just north of $200. One I'm sure had to be over $300 after taxes.
  Spoiler:  

Last edited:
Reaction score
There's been several sell for just north of $200. One I'm sure was had to be over $300 after taxes.
  Spoiler:  
Oof. Real hall of shame right there. I know people want him but they're just letting the scalpers win with those prices.

I just... can't (or WANT) to spend that much. For that kind of money I could buy something FAR nicer...

Or groceries for a month lol

Reaction score
That's absurd!! I mean... Unless the eole buying these live some place in the world they don't have a way to get these regular releases... but other than that.... yikes!

Reaction score
Or just add a little more and buy the Hot Toy version of the figure!
From a quality point of view, you'd definitely be better off with that one.

Here's something I've been asking myself since last Wednesday's livestream: Since some specimens from that wave have been found in the wild and sold for horrendous prices already, couldn't it be just a mistake on Hasbro's part and the actual release time frame is supposed to be early 2022 (i. e. spring 2022)? You see I'm trying to raise my hopes that we don't have to wait another year for mass-produced items that should be widely available and not just be reserved for a select few who have too much money.

Reaction score
From a quality point of view, you'd definitely be better off with that one.

Here's something I've been asking myself since last Wednesday's livestream: Since some specimens from that wave have been found in the wild and sold for horrendous prices already, couldn't it be just a mistake on Hasbro's part and the actual release time frame is supposed to be early 2022 (i. e. spring 2022)? You see I'm trying to raise my hopes that we don't have to wait another year for mass-produced items that should be widely available and not just be reserved for a select few who have too much money.

I just don't understand what they're doing at all.

I'm used to making pre-orders. I do it for games, models, figures, etc. They usually take a few weeks to a few months to be fulfilled. This is the first time I've been told I had to wait over a YEAR.

It just seems so completely wrong. Why such an insanely long time for this stuff to get in stock? Why set pre-orders for a stuff that won't arrive for a year? These aren't premium items, they're mass produced toys you buy at the grocery store.

I honestly hope that the dates are wrong and they'll come sooner. I just have a hard time believing it.

Reaction score
I think you meant The Series for Elites.

As for the pre-order window being so far out I can kind of understand their reasoning of not wanting to under estimate thus cause delay notices and upset collectors. And that it's juts for now and when things return to more of normalcy for shipping etc. that these wait times will not be as long as projected currently. These items also just might arrive earlier than the ETA states.

Of course they also kind of shift blame to collectors by saying we wanted more transparency, well not to the degree of pre-orders 12-16 months out! If it's not going to arrive until them simply wait to reveal them when it's only 6months away. Pipeline reveals are fine as well insight into other aspects of the line are what fans were thinking about when it came to transparency, not excruciating wait times where you forget what you've even ordered. lol Not to mention the fact you've not even gotten batch 1-2 of pre-orders totaling whatever amount before now having to place a batch of new pre-orders thus having hundreds to thousands all out in limbo.

Reaction score
I can't fathom why there would be a 12 month preorder window on these unless something really went wrong behind the scene somewhere. Typically made-to-order stuff like Kickstart action figures, Mythic Legions and stuff from smaller companies run about a 12 month preorder. The reason THEY do that though is because they use the preorder money to make those figures and to make about as many as they ordered. But we can shoot holes in that here because people found these in store the day BEFORE they went up for preorder.

Reaction score
I don't recall where I saw it, maybe in one of last week's Q&As, but I believe Patrick stated that it was a mistake that this wave was sent to that particular Target distribution center. Also, based on the Q&As, Hasbro is trying to space out releases 'cause they don't want a bunch of stuff hitting at the same time if/when the logistic bottlenecks ease up. So I imagine they had some of this wave stored in a Hasbro warehouse waiting for a later release and part of it was sent to Target accidentally.

Reaction score
I don't recall where I saw it, maybe in one of last week's Q&As, but I believe Patrick stated that it was a mistake that this wave was sent to that particular Target distribution center. Also, based on the Q&As, Hasbro is trying to space out releases 'cause they don't want a bunch of stuff hitting at the same time if/when the logistic bottlenecks ease up. So I imagine they had some of this wave stored in a Hasbro warehouse waiting for a later release and part of it was sent to Target accidentally.

Just for clarification, this is not aimed at you @Etain :)

Thinking of the 3 Haslabs in Q4 last year, that statement (from Hasbro) has a very hollow ring to it :) Yes they are not the same franchise, but as we know there are a lot of cross-franchise fans.
I have no doubt there are real consequences for them, due to all this, yet at the same time this pandemic sure has been very convenient for all these companies.

And if they have these on storage already, but we have to wait until a year from now, and on pre-orders... What? 🤡

Reaction score
And the fact that Marvel Legends seem to hit pretty regularly, and aside from the Eternals wave, collectors didn't have a problem getting the Disney plus wave the What If wave, the No Way Home wave, now the Doctor Strange wave.... if collectors want it, they'll prioritize it.

Reaction score
Same. On the assumption that the whole wave will be shipping in the next month, I'm going to have hardly any preorders left. Umbra Clone, Night Brother archer and Lucas Stormtrooper but I think that's it.

Not that I'm complaining in the least.

Reaction score
Same. On the assumption that the whole wave will be shipping in the next month, I'm going to have hardly any preorders left. Umbra Clone, Night Brother archer and Lucas Stormtrooper but I think that's it.

Not that I'm complaining in the least.
Don’t worry. They’re opening the next batch of preorders this week

Reaction score
I got Echo from Amazon on Sunday. He's awesome. I've seen a few reviews of people wondering what the arm accessory is. I noticed it's also included with the Hot Toys Echo. That one has a cable on it like it launches the claw. The one that comes with Echo comes apart and has a small hole through all the pieces. It makes me think that at one point, it was planned to have a string holding it all together, but they dropped that.

Reaction score
I got Echo from Amazon on Sunday. He's awesome. I've seen a few reviews of people wondering what the arm accessory is. I noticed it's also included with the Hot Toys Echo. That one has a cable on it like it launches the claw. The one that comes with Echo comes apart and has a small hole through all the pieces. It makes me think that at one point, it was planned to have a string holding it all together, but they dropped that.
The Mission Fleet Echo mini-figure also includes the arm attachment. 🤔

Reaction score
All you people getting Echo before I do.

View attachment 419675
He’s in stock at rocket comics. He’s the only figure from the wave that I want and hadn’t preordered. I saw a post on Facebook that he was in stock so I ordered this morning and he shipped already. Im psyched