The Bad Batch Crosshair (Imperial)

Reaction score
Effing Hell, this makes me mad... Thinking about returning it. Have these been seen on pegs in Walmart stores at all?
If you absolutely want one mint you’re probably gonna hafta do it on the secondary market. Or maybe get lucky with someone who is an opener on here. Walmart will do absolutely nothing for you. And if they do send another it’ll be another crapshoot

Reaction score
I really thought I canceled this dude and he just showed up out of nowhere. He looks better than I thought he would and in another shocking twist Walmart actually packed him in a proper sized box with air pillows. Gotta decide whether to keep or unload him now

Reaction score
mine was definitely cancelled; enjoy! :)
It’s just more proof that this whole preorder thing is out of control. Despite all these “shortages” in the world Hasbro has jacked up their prices and pumped out more product. Another good year for them but I’d definitely prefer not to have so many open preorders in various payment stages.

Reaction score
Well my Imperial Crosshair was delivered at 1:40 today.
except it's not here 🤦‍♂️
Hopefully it's just a mess up on FedEx's part and they'll sort it out tomorrow.
Strangely enough my Tech showed up at 1:06 today and was at my doorstep, so I don't think Crosshair was stolen. Would be strange to take one but not the other.

Reaction score
Mines arrived today in excellent condition.

TFLKf5H.jpg

Reaction score
My original order for Crosshair got canceled. So this morning I check WM.com and find it in stock and quickly order 2, but the order gets cut to 1 during checkout. I went ahead with order and paid the 5.99 shipping. Didn't want to take chance that it would go out of stock while I looked for something to add. Went back to see if I had missed a 1 per order limit but it was sold out. Keep speculating that I got the last one left or one they found one in warehouse and just barely listed it or ??? Now the wait to see if I actually get it.

Reaction score
Meanwhile mine gets lost in shipping and I'm told by Walmart that there is no way for them to send another one, or put me in for another pre-order for when they are available again....
Anybody want to trade their Imperial Crosshair for a Shocktrooper Commander? 😒

Reaction score
Which do people like best.. Bad Batch or Imperial version?

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I prefer the Bad Batch version of him. Character went a little too edge lord when he joined up with the IMPS. ;)

Reaction score
I've had two on order since launch day, but still showing "delayed." Just ordered two more. Let's see how this goes. Walmart...

Reaction score
The 2 I ordered on Friday, arrived on Saturday. Shockingly they were in a small box that wasn't crushed. Wow!

Reaction score
Missed it again.
wouldn't hurt so bad if I hadn't pre-ordered months ago and had them lose the package. No chance they can send another one :cautious:

Reaction score
I've had two on order since launch day, but still showing "delayed." Just ordered two more. Let's see how this goes. Walmart...
Yep, as expected, my new order came in today and my pre-order from June was still showing "Delayed." Obviously I canceled the pre-order that was destined to never be filled. At any rate, glad I got them (one for me and one for my son) and appreciate the forum members who keep us all updated when these hard-to-get items pop up in stock.

Reaction score
Is this just a repaint with a new helmet? Trying to decide to double dip or not...
New helmet and chest piece; otherwise a repaint. Shame they didn't go one step further and put the correct pauldrons on. Should be closer to Stormtrooper pauldrons and the figure still has the Clone Force 99 ones, including the sculpted logo.

Reaction score
Had to place another order for 2 Crosshair to get free shipping since my preorder is still saying back order. Walmart customer service couldn’t push my preorder through and advised to cancel and reorder.

Reaction score
Day 1 preorder keeped on saying delayed so had to place a new order and already got it. Sucks that there are no guarantees on getting your preorders.