The Bad Batch Crosshair (Imperial)

Reaction score
  Spoiler:  
After the new episode I am pretty bummed about this figure's head sculpt... Instead of reusing the old one they really should have had the bald/scarred look, so there would be more variety... but that's hasbro I guess. I'll probably try to remove the hair on mine when I get it, and if I mess it up, he just has to wear a helmet forever 🤷‍♀️

Reaction score
  Spoiler:  
After the new episode I am pretty bummed about this figure's head sculpt... Instead of reusing the old one they really should have had the bald/scarred look, so there would be more variety... but that's hasbro I guess. I'll probably try to remove the hair on mine when I get it, and if I mess it up, he just has to wear a helmet forever 🤷‍♀️
To be fair, he goes from original recipe to extra crispy in Episode 8, which means he’ll have spent half the season looking the way the figure does.

I think it’s fine they reused the sculpt. Hasbro probably wasn’t given story info that he gets burned which also would’ve been a bit of a spoiler.

Most people will probably keep the helmet on anyway.

Reaction score
  Spoiler:  
Well it is Hasbro after all…

Reaction score
To be fair, he goes from original recipe to extra crispy in Episode 8, which means he’ll have spent half the season looking the way the figure does.

I think it’s fine they reused the sculpt. Hasbro probably wasn’t given story info that he gets burned which also would’ve been a bit of a spoiler.

Most people will probably keep the helmet on anyway.
Besides, adding scars to his sidehead is a way easy custom, if anyone wants to

Reaction score
This just in:

Status Update!​

Your preorder date has changed.​

Hello RUOKR2 ;)

We wanted to let you know that your preorder item release date has changed. The updated release date is 10/27/2021.

Please review your order details below.

We're sorry if this date change is an inconvenience. The product manufacturer controls the release date for this product and we'll ship it to you as quickly as we can once it's released.

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center. Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is unmonitored.

Order number: THX1138
Order date:
6/18/2021
Sincerely,
- Your Walmart Customer Care Team

Ships from Walmart

Item Name

Ships By​
Star Wars The Black Series Crosshair: The Bad Batch

10/27/2021

Reaction score
Counts paint apps...

b6cf061c-45e3-4ffd-8c2f-9220126cf328.c80218026502389e5c5781097610bc1d.jpeg

Reaction score
Counts paint apps...

Yeah I ordered this guy but there are some things that bug me. Like the sculpted weathering with zero paint. Still, I dig the character so I’ll keep the order open for now.

Reaction score
Yeah I ordered this guy but there are some things that bug me. Like the sculpted weathering with zero paint. Still, I dig the character so I’ll keep the order open for now.
And the incorrect shoulder pads.
I also feel like the scale of the rifle is way off. I know it was big. but was it that big?

Reaction score
You mean, what retailer? All the info and link is here.

Btw, Yakface says that these have just arrived in Hasbro's CA warehouse today. Code name is Tallahassee.
yes, thats what I Meant, sorry. what retailers are selling this figure. thank you!

Reaction score
Yes the sculpted weathering can be bothersome if a person wants a pristine fresh off the line look, or in the case of reuse not wanting all versions to have the exact same scarring. Yet on the other hand it does add "character" to the details.

Reaction score
I had planned to order this guy when it first went up and i got distracted with TVC stuff lol

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Just curious if anyone else still shows the original date of 10/1 for this? I know some received delay emails, but I never did, and my order still shows the original date. My orders for the Shock Trooper & Rampart updated weeks ago to show "Delayed", but not this one. Is it too much to hope he'll actually ship this week or next?

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone else still shows the original date of 10/1 for this? I know some received delay emails, but I never did, and my order still shows the original date. My orders for the Shock Trooper & Rampart updated weeks ago to show "Delayed", but not this one. Is it too much to hope he'll actually ship this week or next?
My Rex and Imperial Crosshair still say arrival of Sunday, 10/3. No communication from Walmart regarding delays or anything else. But I'm not holding my breath.

Reaction score
Counts paint apps...

ended up cancelling this pre-order, as well as several other pre-orders from other outlets. i need to whittle down the purchasing of BS6 figures. i'll make due with the original Cross-Hair.

Reaction score
ended up cancelling this pre-order, as well as several other pre-orders from other outlets. i need to whittle down the purchasing of BS6 figures. i'll make due with the original Cross-Hair.
Actually, I did the same. In fact, I decided not to collect 6" Bad Batch completely. I'll just be patient and wait for a TVC release. I also had Wrecker, but I decided to return it. Probably going to sell my Hunter and regular Crosshair as well.

Reaction score
Got mine last week, from german source👍🏻
Rampart and Shocktrooper, and the full Tech/Reeves/Sing...wave, however still set for Nov. over here.
Patience is the magic word 🙏😉 ( and gives the wallet/bank account a breath 🤪 )

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ordered 2 and they shipped separately. One arrived this morning. Pleased that it came in large box that wasn’t damaged at all, sad that the figure box was already slightly mashed on a corner before shipping. Oh well.

Reaction score
My crosshair just arrived and the box is completely destroyed. I'm not an opener....FML!!! Suggestions?