The Bad Batch Crosshair (Imperial)

Reaction score
🤭 Sorry, just keeping with the spirit of the thread's OP. Btw, the episode's title is "Reunion," so I guess that's a spoiler in and of itself.

*Edit - And, just to give you something worth looking forward to, there's a surprise appearance by a certain character towards the end. 🤠

Last edited:
Reaction score
Me too. I haven't even seen Bad Batch... just label it 'Imperial' and I'm good for at least one.
It's pretty good, especially for an animated cartoon. Some of the early Clone Wars and Rebels series were a little too childish for my taste, but Bad Batch has been a show I look forward to watching.

Reaction score
I liked Clone Wars but Rebels felt like it was entirely for children to me. I tried watching the last season of Clone Wars on D+ but kind of found I'd lost interest. I'll get around to the Bad Batch at some point...

After which I will probably savagely kick myself for not picking up the figures when I had the chance!

Reaction score
Looks like this is still available at Star Action Figures in the UK:

Reaction score
Floating through the Alderaan debris field
Jedi Business did a comparison of the two versions. Besides the paint differences the Imperial version has a different belt, torso and helmet.

Black-Series-Crosshair-TBB-vs-Imperial-Comparison.jpg

Shame they didn't correct his shoulder armor though. (Imperial version shouldn't have the antenna)

Reaction score
I liked Clone Wars but Rebels felt like it was entirely for children to me. I tried watching the last season of Clone Wars on D+ but kind of found I'd lost interest. I'll get around to the Bad Batch at some point...

After which I will probably savagely kick myself for not picking up the figures when I had the chance!
If you didn't finish the final season of Clone Wars I'd highly recommend the final 4 episodes at the least. The first 4 episodes introduce the Bad Batch, the next 4 are skippable, and the final 4 resolve the war for Mandalore and the issuing of Order 66. Final 4 episodes were better than any of the Disney era movies or other content they've made.

Reaction score

The final 4 episodes of The Clone Wars are some of the best Star Wars content ever produced.

You can go without the first 8 episodes of the season, The Bad Batch arc was alright and the Martez arc was meh at best but those last 4 episodes are brilliant.

Reaction score
The final 4 episodes of The Clone Wars are some of the best Star Wars content ever produced.

You can go without the first 8 episodes of the season, The Bad Batch arc was alright and the Martez arc was meh at best but those last 4 episodes are brilliant.
Agreed. What an amazing send off for the Prequel era, CW and Filoni did so much for that era, it’s almost impossible to appreciate fully.

Reaction score
I wonder if
  Spoiler:  
The darker coloring around his eyes on the imperial figure is just to make him look more 'evil' or if that is the end results of the face burns he got in the last episode.

Reaction score
Well if they were to stick with the theme of giving all the Bad Batch removable helmets they'd have to figure out something special for Echo. He is a cyborg now and has a huge addition to the back of his head that his helmet mechanically wraps around. I think Hot Toys dodged that issue by just having 2 head sculpts, helmeted and unhelmeted. Including multiple heads has never been a Black Series thing as far as I know. Of course Hasbro switched to that really soft flexible plastic for removable helmets so maybe it is a little easier than hard plastic.

I guess, THAT is the exact reason, why we didn't get any "Pipeline" reveal for BB-Echo yet, but are already at Croshair 2.0
Hasbro still hasn't figured out, how to do the helmet 😉😎

Reaction score

Agreed. The Siege of Mandalorian arc is better than most of the feature films imo (outside of the OT of course). It had way more emotional resonance than anything that happened in the ST for sure.

Reaction score
I guess, THAT is the exact reason, why we didn't get any "Pipeline" reveal for BB-Echo yet, but are already at Croshair 2.0
Hasbro still hasn't figured out, how to do the helmet 😉😎

They could just do a two piece helmet. The "main" part that covers his head and face and then another part that covers the back of his neck. It's funny, after seeing this I paid attention to the show and when he puts his helmet on, he seems to just put in on like everyone else (just slaps it on his head like a regular helmet) but that doesn't really work IRL.

Reaction score
You mean the back lower portion of your helmet doesn't extend and then retract to fit over your cybernetic implant?

Hasbro, if we don't get working mechanical helmets for this cheap ~$25.00 figures we riot.

Spoiler:  
giphy.gif

Reaction score
Hasbro, if we don't get working mechanical helmets for this cheap ~$25.00 figures we riot.
Toy Biz would have done it for $15, and thrown in a BAF part/mini-environment/missile launcher. 🤑

Reaction score
You mean the back lower portion of your helmet doesn't extend and then retract to fit over your cybernetic implant?

Spoiler:  
giphy.gif
I'd integrate the lower back band in to the head sculpt then have the helmet clip on from the front.

Reaction score
The Siege of Mandalorian arc is better than most of the feature films imo (outside of the OT of course).
It's a gratuitously self-indulgent farrago of nonsense aimed at further inflating the already grotesquely bloated stature of a character that The Maker had actually directed should be killed off before the Clone Wars had even concluded, and which culminates in what I can only describe as a Satanic inversion of the Order 66 scene from Revenge of the Sith.

Reaction score
I'd of thought, given the "give" in Hunter's helmet alone, you could give Echo a helmet with the gap in the back, and design a helmet to slide over the top and forward to lock into place around the implant. Alternatively, have the Lobot cybernetics "pop" off like the face plate on the Hoth Rebel and have an identical one, built into his removable helmet.

Told myself I didn't need this guy, didn't last long... love the regular, and it'll be cool to have one with the Batch, and another with Rampart/Elite/Shock Troopers etc

Reaction score
It's a gratuitously self-indulgent farrago of nonsense aimed at further inflating the already grotesquely bloated stature of a character that The Maker had actually directed should be killed off before the Clone Wars had even concluded, and which culminates in what I can only describe as a Satanic inversion of the Order 66 scene from Revenge of the Sith.
Nobody cares

Reaction score
Enjoy the Ashoka show I guess…?

Reaction score
I'd of thought, given the "give" in Hunter's helmet alone, you could give Echo a helmet with the gap in the back, and design a helmet to slide over the top and forward to lock into place around the implant. Alternatively, have the Lobot cybernetics "pop" off like the face plate on the Hoth Rebel and have an identical one, built into his removable helmet.
The thing is we already have an issue where either the helmet is too big and/or the head sculpt is too small, so if we can avoid this problem going forward I'm all for separate head sculpts to achieve the most effective and desirable look. That seems to me the most easiest and cost effective route compared to reinventing the wheel.
For Hasbro to include a "new" feature on a helmet to lock into place on a head sculpt, I feel is just asking for problems. Coolness factor aside.

Like what was said above whatever the do also needs to keep the figure away from the "Deluxe" price point, because despite how cool he might be it's simply not worth $30+. Not without some kind of large accessory. Heck as it is Hasbro should be including extra hands with them like they do ML, because 90% of the time the left hand is "just there".

Reaction score
Nobody cares
False.

Enjoy the Ashoka show I guess…?
No thank you. 😉

The thing is we already have an issue where either the helmet is too big and/or the head sculpt is too small, so if we can avoid this problem going forward I'm all for separate head sculpts to achieve the most effective and desirable look. That seems to me the most easiest and cost effective route compared to reinventing the wheel.
For Hasbro to include a "new" feature on a helmet to lock into place on a head sculpt, I feel is just asking for problems. Coolness factor aside.

Like what was said above whatever the do also needs to keep the figure away from the "Deluxe" price point, because despite how cool he might be it's simply not worth $30+. Not without some kind of large accessory. Heck as it is Hasbro should be including extra hands with them like they do ML, because 90% of the time the left hand is "just there".
Agreed.

Reaction score
I had pictured that the Echo helmet would have two pieces that snap together, so they can be assembled while he's holding it or by his feet, then they separate to a front and back piece to be slid on his face and the back of his head, clicking into place. Hopefully such mind-bending technology isn't worth bumping the price up to the deluxe level -- I mean, it's no poncho.

One thing for sure is that Wrecker should have came with a couple of extra fisted hands. It seems to be his signature pose.

Strong agree here.

Reaction score
Nobody who matters cares.
Oh, be my guest. Do try and prove that no one of consequence on planet Earth has any level of investment in Dave Filoni using George Lucas's universe to exalt his pet OC. Come on, I double dog dare you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh, be my guest. Do try and prove that no one of consequence on planet Earth has any level of investment in Dave Filoni using George Lucas's universe to exalt his pet OC. Come on, I double dog dare you.
Nobody who matters cares what you have to say.
Certainly nobody on this thread. Get off your soapbox. It's getting really old.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nobody who matters cares what you have to say.
And the goalposts keep on shifting...

Certainly nobody on this thread. Get off your soapbox. It's getting really old.
If you didn't care, you'd simply be ignoring me, not reflexively striking out in mulish and increasingly unseasoned outrage because someone dared impugn the perfection of Goddess Ahsoka.

Last edited:

Utinniii

Reaction score
Can both of you ignore each other and get back on topic please?
This is a friendly hint.

EDIT: For everyone, if you think someone is trollin, you should be ignorin!
Otherwise you get half a page of useless back and forth like the above.

Reaction score
Damn. I got an email notification that this guy was back in stock and by the time I went to alert everyone here, gone! I’m still on the fence but with every episode of BB I’m closer to wanting this dude. I’ve got a serious soft spot for black troopers.

Reaction score
walmart sent me an email that he was back in stock, was able to order one. we will see. it's a fun series, and i've committed to getting the squad, and perhaps the blue bounty hunter.

Reaction score
walmart sent me an email that he was back in stock, was able to order one. we will see. it's a fun series, and i've committed to getting the squad, and perhaps the blue bounty hunter.

So how did you set up the email alert? I can't seem to find it...

Reaction score
So how did you set up the email alert? I can't seem to find it...
Walmart is weird, much like Target, the availability of the “email me...”alert is completely random. I had caught it shortly after it sold out initially. But you gotta move FAST when you do get the email. Just keep checking the page for the option for an email alert