The Bad Batch Crosshair (Imperial)

Reaction score
The title is a spoiler.
That’s a big time spoiler.
Not really, considering the Republic is gone, replaced by the Empire. So not knowing any of the Bad Batch story, it could reasonably be assumed that the Bad Batch just gets new Imperial equipment. I mean for all we know Hasbro could release Imperial versions of all the Bad Batch. I mean if you paid any attention to the trailer you'd already know that won't be the case, and had likely deduced what Crosshair's fate would be anyway.

Reaction score
I'm not disagreeing with you per se, but that still doesn't mean it's not a spoiler, because it is in some capacity. How much of a spoiler depends on the person.

Granted, if you're on a discussion forum like this, you take the risk of being spoiled. I wasn't spoiled because I already knew, but some other people may have had a big reveal spoiled without going into the thread so I get that perspective.

But I feel like having the title be something like Crosshair (Version 2) or something would've felt more neutral.

Reaction score
🤷‍♂️ I guess I still don't see it that way. If you've seen both trailers it's literally right in front of your face.

View attachment 384353

Considering what is in the trailers, it doesn't seem like Lucasfilm was worried about spoiling this bit of information. It will probably be revealed early and foundational to the series. I suspect it will happen by the midway point of the premiere episode.

Reaction score
so do we know what this figure looks like? I plan on being a Bad Batch collector.

Reaction score
Just a hunch, but I bet Crosshair returns to the Bad Batch in good time. ;) Yours, Capt. Obvious

Reaction score
Sweet!! I absolutely love the design of his armor! As for the Spoiler issue, it was already 'spoiled' for me after reading the comments of sharp-eyed Youtubers, lol. And looking back, it is right there in plain sight, particularly after the second trailer. Can't wait to see pics, and I hope he's still got a removable helmet.
What I want to know is why the Elite Squad trooper we got only had the one gun; I want those flame-throwers they have!

Reaction score
That’s a big time spoiler. But explains a lot of the trailer...
Yeah, I feel it is a spoiler for those that try to remain spoiler free and not watch said stuff. So again a toy basically spoils an aspect of movie TV reveal, something you would or should learn by watching it. That said, I'm not surprised considering how his character was in S7.

And like someone said if LFL wasn't concerned with it's reveal so early on in a trailer I suspect it happens rather quickly in the series show

As for what the figure will looks like I'm guessing a repaint of an existing mold yet again, though it does appear they plan to cover this show decently if that character is getting a second version. I wonder if it means we can expect other figures besides Clones?

Reaction score
Crosshair (Imperial) (The Bad Batch).
Walmart-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive. MSRP is $26.49. (Looks like it is now $24.99 on the product page.) Available for pre-order on Friday June 18 at approximately 1pm EST here. On shelf Fall 2021.
Eric Franer - Hasbro Star Wars Product Designer said:
Crosshair’s new look was so fantastic to see in Star Wars: The Bad Batch! Based on the series, we updated the character with a new torso, belt, and helmet to be accurate to his iconic new look. He comes equipped with his sniper rifle that can be disassembled and attached to the backpack just like the original figure.

Press Images

Black-Series-Crosshair-Imperial-TBB-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Crosshair-Imperial-TBB-Boxed-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Crosshair-Imperial-TBB-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Crosshair-Imperial-TBB-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Crosshair-Imperial-TBB-Loose-3-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-Crosshair-Imperial-TBB-Boxed-2.jpg

Black-Series-Crosshair-Imperial-TBB-Loose-1.jpg

Black-Series-Crosshair-Imperial-TBB-Loose-2.jpg

Black-Series-Crosshair-Imperial-TBB-Loose-3.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Gosh, this one really has me conflicted. It's a neat design and I love the look of the helmet, but it just doesn't fit my focus nor my attempt to scale back.

Reaction score
I like the design and think it'll look cool with a couple of Elite Squad Troopers. I do wonder how much longer we will see this design on the show -- I have always assumed there will be a Crosshair redemption and he'll be back in his regular Bad Batch getup. But, then again, maybe he'll get de-chipped and will re-join the team in this outfit.

In any event, I will keep an eye out for it tomorrow, but won't be a top priority.

I like this one a lot.

But why are we getting 2 Crosshair figures from Bad Batch before getting 1 Echo figure?

Just an FYI, since it was somewhat buried information and there hasn't been any announcement -- but Yakface's UPC master list has had it listed for a while now that a BB Echo will be part of the imminent wave with Tech.

Reaction score
Not necessarily, based on the images I've seen of him it appears as if the helmet can be reused for Echo. So really the only new parts would be the head sculpt and right arm, and just reuse/repaint this newest Rex with poncho.

Reaction score
Not necessarily, based on the images I've seen of him it appears as if the helmet can be reused for Echo. So really the only new parts would be the head sculpt and right arm, and just reuse/repaint this newest Rex with poncho.
Well if they were to stick with the theme of giving all the Bad Batch removable helmets they'd have to figure out something special for Echo. He is a cyborg now and has a huge addition to the back of his head that his helmet mechanically wraps around. I think Hot Toys dodged that issue by just having 2 head sculpts, helmeted and unhelmeted. Including multiple heads has never been a Black Series thing as far as I know. Of course Hasbro switched to that really soft flexible plastic for removable helmets so maybe it is a little easier than hard plastic.

Spoiler:  
Screenshot (37).pngecho-sixth-scale-figure-set_star-wars_gallery_60909a95ba72f (2).jpg

Reaction score
Well if they were to stick with the theme of giving all the Bad Batch removable helmets they'd have to figure out something special for Echo. He is a cyborg now and has a huge addition to the back of his head that his helmet mechanically wraps around. I think Hot Toys dodged that issue by just having 2 head sculpts, helmeted and unhelmeted. Including multiple heads has never been a Black Series thing as far as I know. Of course Hasbro switched to that really soft flexible plastic for removable helmets so maybe it is a little easier than hard plastic.

Simple solution is have the implant removable, and then either have the helmet go on and it slides back into place with the helmet on, or just make it removable and mold a separate one as part of the helmet.

GNT

Reaction score
Looks good, I'm surprised to see this version made so soon.

Reaction score
I really do like the color scheme of the Imperial Crosshair over the The Bad Batch Crosshair. It's more visually striking. It just sucks that it's a store exclusive. I would have liked to get both the 6" Imperial Crosshair figure and the 6" Captain Rex figure.

It's just that I ****ing hate ordering from Walmart

Reaction score

I don’t think HT has two headsculpts. It looks like a face plate and back plate that attaches over the headsculpt like the show.32204AA2-2FCE-466D-9220-CA8DD684A5BC.jpeg

Reaction score
Dammit just realized they got the shoulder pads all wrong. Between this and the weird stuff they did on rex (no pauldron, and having binoculars on helmet) It's really showing either how little hasbro is paying attention, or how little Disney is sharing with hasbro. #smh
  Spoiler:  
sngi1t3ylk461.jpg

Reaction score
[ Crosshair’s new look was so fantastic to see in Star Wars: The Bad Batch! Based on the series, we updated the character with a new torso, belt, and helmet to be accurate to his iconic new look. He comes equipped with his sniper rifle that can be disassembled and attached to the backpack just like the original figure. /QUOTE]

My God I am sick of the overuse of the word iconic! How can this be iconic? The show hasn't even been on that long or finished airing the first season! IIRC, we've only seen Crosshair's Imperial look in one episode so far! Plus, the words iconic and new don't even go together! :rolleyes: