The Bad Batch Crosshair (Imperial)

Reaction score
The title is a spoiler.
That’s a big time spoiler.
Not really, considering the Republic is gone, replaced by the Empire. So not knowing any of the Bad Batch story, it could reasonably be assumed that the Bad Batch just gets new Imperial equipment. I mean for all we know Hasbro could release Imperial versions of all the Bad Batch. I mean if you paid any attention to the trailer you'd already know that won't be the case, and had likely deduced what Crosshair's fate would be anyway.

Reaction score
I'm not disagreeing with you per se, but that still doesn't mean it's not a spoiler, because it is in some capacity. How much of a spoiler depends on the person.

Granted, if you're on a discussion forum like this, you take the risk of being spoiled. I wasn't spoiled because I already knew, but some other people may have had a big reveal spoiled without going into the thread so I get that perspective.

But I feel like having the title be something like Crosshair (Version 2) or something would've felt more neutral.

Reaction score
🤷‍♂️ I guess I still don't see it that way. If you've seen both trailers it's literally right in front of your face.

View attachment 384353
Considering what is in the trailers, it doesn't seem like Lucasfilm was worried about spoiling this bit of information. It will probably be revealed early and foundational to the series. I suspect it will happen by the midway point of the premiere episode.

Reaction score
so do we know what this figure looks like? I plan on being a Bad Batch collector.

Reaction score
Just a hunch, but I bet Crosshair returns to the Bad Batch in good time. ;) Yours, Capt. Obvious

Reaction score
Sweet!! I absolutely love the design of his armor! As for the Spoiler issue, it was already 'spoiled' for me after reading the comments of sharp-eyed Youtubers, lol. And looking back, it is right there in plain sight, particularly after the second trailer. Can't wait to see pics, and I hope he's still got a removable helmet.
What I want to know is why the Elite Squad trooper we got only had the one gun; I want those flame-throwers they have!

Reaction score
That’s a big time spoiler. But explains a lot of the trailer...
Yeah, I feel it is a spoiler for those that try to remain spoiler free and not watch said stuff. So again a toy basically spoils an aspect of movie TV reveal, something you would or should learn by watching it. That said, I'm not surprised considering how his character was in S7.

And like someone said if LFL wasn't concerned with it's reveal so early on in a trailer I suspect it happens rather quickly in the series show

As for what the figure will looks like I'm guessing a repaint of an existing mold yet again, though it does appear they plan to cover this show decently if that character is getting a second version. I wonder if it means we can expect other figures besides Clones?