The Bad Batch Crosshair - #CW02

Reaction score
That's basically what you'd be paying if you found him in store today, so that's about as good of a deal as you'll come across for a while.

I've bought a couple of figures loose due to how scalped a lot of them are. As long as they're in good condition and have all their accessories (or at least the important ones like with my second RotJ Fett) they're usually worth it.

Since they're used though when I get them I usually give them a nice "bath" and cleaning... I'm not a germaphobe but the I don't like the thought of a previous owner touching them with dirty hands or something. :p

Reaction score
That's fair. My take has always been either "some collector had this on shelf like I plan to and got tired of it" or "some kid played with this until they didn't care anymore". So a bath isn't a terrible idea.

There's also the other side of buying something used - it's so old it either sat in a box untouched for years or it's dirty enough you can tell just by looking at it!

Reaction score
I probably wouldn't mind getting 6" loose since I open all of them. I will be very confused in ten years when I pack them all back in their boxes though.