The Assassin's Creed Series

Reaction score
Been hearing mixed things about Unity, never interested me in the first place. I think i'll save up for AC: Rogue, people are saying the game runs much smoother and has the better story and pretty much builds on what made AC4 so good (which is my current favorite of the series).

Plus in terms of protagonists, i'll take a fellow Irish man over some French punk any day.

Last edited:

Rod

Reaction score
Just got me an XBOX ONE and was planning on selling the codes to Unity and Black Flag. So glad I didn't... I'm consumed by Black Flag.

Reaction score
Yeah, Black Flag is awesome. I rarely try to complete everything in a game, but I got so hooked on that game I ended up at like 99%. After being letdown by Unity I'm tempted to buy it again.

Reaction score
Rogue is just as good.

Everything that is great about Black Flag is in it, First game I ever completley 100%.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So if you were to buy your first Creed game. Which would be the best one to buy for Xbox One, Unity or Rogue? I only played the very first one about an hour, but couldn't get into it back then. Too many other Games involved in. lol

Reaction score
Rogue is only for the 360, so if you want to play a Creed game on the One you'll have to go with either Unity or Black Flag.
I personally don't play AC, but I believe the general consensus from other gamers is Black Flag is far superior.

Last edited:
Reaction score
FYI,
Unity is the Deal of the Day at Best Buy today: $40
Rogue is also $30.

Reaction score
Finished up AC: Revelations last night with 100% synch.

I was surprised that pretty much the entire map was available from the start. Normally, first I do what ever viewpoints are available to get a layout of the map. As I kept getting to them, I realized I pretty much had the entire map after just doing the first sequence. I then went to get pretty all the collectibles. At some point, without realizing it, I did something that upgraded my armor to the Master Assassin's outfit. So my health went from what you start with to being fully maxed.

Overall, I liked the story. Looking forward to the next one, AC: III.

Reaction score
So what do you guys think of Origins?

Also, anyone getting the Legendary Edition?

Reaction score
Ha Ha Ha, $800.

The $150 version is almost the same thing. Just a smaller statue, & no extra steelbook or lithographs. If I catch that on Best Buy, with the discount I may grab that. AC collectors editions are always pretty nice.

Reaction score
Personally, I think that is an absurd amount for game. Anything beyond the game or in game extras, is essentially waste for me. And just more clutter taking up space.
$200 for a Collector Edition is pushing is IMO, but $800? :wtf: That's 6 other games I could enjoy! That said, the Steelbook looks nice. And the Statue is neat, but I'm not a big enough Fan of AC to want it. Heck, my TOR Darth Malgus is still in his box!

Reaction score
After Gears 4, decided to continue the AC games. Started AC3 last night. I'm a bit behind, LOL!

Reaction score
If I could give any advice playing AC3 it would be this: focus on the main missions. AC3 should’ve been an amazing game in an important time in history but I think it’s the worst numbered AC game.

Reaction score
AC III was the only one I actually finished. I loved the historical missions, but hated the modern day parts.
I know it gets a lot of hate, but I loved the story and the characters.

Reaction score
If I could give any advice playing AC3 it would be this: focus on the main missions.
Not worth spending time on side missions? I like to get 100% sync when possible.

I'm annoyed at having to have to chase the book pages after locating them, LOL!

Quite a few graphics glitches, that I've noticed.