The Assassin's Creed Series

Reaction score
Its also on PS3 though, more reason not to get a PS4 right away.

edit: wait, wait, wait, WAIT... Edward KENWAY, so Desmond isn't dead?!?!? FUUUUUUUUU!....

Last edited:
Reaction score
You'll be playing as Connor's grandfather. They've said this one will be more true to the era than the previous installment and only about 60% of the main mission will be land based. As for the Desmond issue, they only said that Abstergo made an upgrade for the animus where anyone can access another person's memory or some such.

Reaction score
Hi, I have an Unopened Copy of ASSASSINS CREED 3( the Walmart version with extra maps and weapons) and the 300 page Hint ( guide)book...both are New and Unused- both for $55 shipped- send a PM if interested

Reaction score
I've enjoyed AC 1&2 very much. Still need to play Brotherhood and Revelations before 3 and of course 4.

Reaction score
I actually like AC3. The Frontier level is very cool and whacking the soldiers is the best part. Now if I can just kill those damn Bears, I can finish some more Homestead Missions. A very addicting game.

Reaction score
I played Black Flag yesterday, for PlayStation 4 (though actually running on Windows 7). It's way better than Assassin' Creed III.

Reaction score
Fan Expo Canada in Toronto. Sony had a booth with PS4 demos, and Ubisoft had a few as well, on PS4.

Microsoft had a few Xbox One demos as well.

Reaction score
Still on the fence if I want this or not. Ubisoft already has already taken my all my money with Watch Dogs but i'm just not hyped the way I was when AC3 came out.

Reaction score
Assassin's Creed 4 PS DLC to Remain Exclusive - IGN

Assassin's Creed 4 PS DLC to Remain Exclusive [h=2]Aveline to remain out of reach.[/h]by Luke Karmali
October 30, 2013

Ubisoft has confirmed that Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag's PlayStation-exclusive DLC won't be available on other platforms.

Rumours circulated last week that the DLC would come to other platforms after six months, after small print was spotted in a new trailer.

The studio has now confirmed to Eurogamer, however, that this isn't the case. Black Flag's hour of Aveline levels will forever only be playable on PS4 and PS3.

Reaction score
Finished Brotherhood a few weeks ago. Great game. Surprised by the ending, but at least I know there are more games. Revelations is next.

Reaction score
I'm almost completely finished with AC4. Only things I have left to do are collect the Animus fragments and some more shanties, but I'm not gonna bother. I absolutely loved the game though. The missions could be repetitive and frustrating, but nothing beats just sailing the seas, battling ships and finding treasure. Put a lot of time into this one.

There's a "leaked press release" going around saying that the next game is set in Victorian London, near the end of the Industrial Revolution. Sounds good, if true.

Reaction score
Assassin's Creed 5 Isn't Set in Japan - IGN

Assassin's Creed 5 Isn't Set in Japan [h=2]No samurai, but it will be set in Jade Raymond's favorite historical era.[/h]by Evan Campbell
February 24, 2014

Ubisoft Toronto executive Jade Raymond told Adweek that Assassin's Creed V won't take place during feudal Japan.

Raymond squashed the rumored setting while talking about the Assassin's Creed franchise, and mentioned that the next game will feature her favorite historical era — though she couldn't offer any more hints. Ubisoft Toronto is known to be collaborating on a future Assassin's Creed project.

“When we’re building a franchise, we’re thinking of a whole universe and how we’re developing a meta-story that could live on for many years in games and TV,” said Raymond. “If the story has nowhere to go, then you end up with the video game equivalent of The Matrix 2 or something where it’s never going to be quite as genius.”

Last month, there was a bit of confusion over whether Ubisoft has planned the ending for the Assassin's Creed series. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag lead writer Darby McDevitt elaborated on the situation.

"There's been a bit of confusion in that [Black Flag director Ashraf Ismail] once said that Assassin's Creed has an ending — that's not exactly true," he explained. "This storyline has an ending, but because all of history is open to us, we see the universe as a Doctor Who-type thing. There are so many possibilities we don't want to definitively end the universe, but we can have storylines that have endings."

Reaction score
Hm. Surprised they're making yet another game set in the 18th century. I'm not complaining since that's one of my favorite periods in history, but I'm not too crazy about it taking place in Paris. Would rather have had that rumored Victorian London setting. Still really excited though, and very glad to see it's next gen only.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Passing, not all that big into the French Revolution (only if I get a chance to Assassinate Marie Antoinette then thats another story). Still would've preffered that Vicrorian London setting, but I guess the series officially would feel naked if it didn't have that naval combat so it only makes sense.

Last edited: