FOUND The Art of Star Wars books

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I would like to buy the trio of The Art of Star Wars books (ANH, ESB, ROTJ), first or second edition in good shape, all from the same seller to save on shipping. If possible seller from EU, or at least to offer reasonable shipping.

FOUND!

Last edited:
Reaction score
ehh ebay is best bet I'd say, but together would be tough based on condition, singles should be easy enough to score all near mint. I went w/ the newer editions w/ SE content added.

Reaction score
ehh ebay is best bet I'd say, but together would be tough based on condition, singles should be easy enough to score all near mint. I went w/ the newer editions w/ SE content added.
The problem lays with my location, sometimes shipping costs are bigger than the book itself. Getting them all together could be of help in this matter. I'll find them eventually, I managed to find much rarer things in my collecting life :) Plus, these are not really a big must, I already have so many great SW books.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you! Shipping is as much as the books themselves though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, I have patience to wait for a good deal :) Thanks again for the help guys!

Reaction score
Yeah-don't hesitate to get them individually, I had to do it that way... and shoot for the ones linked above. HC are next to impossible, but the SC are around.

Reaction score
The only problem is I have to pay high shipping for each of them. I'll keep looking anyway, I have a lot of patience, this way I got good deals before

Reaction score
I check books very frequently, if I spot a set with low shipment costs I will pm you with the link immediately :)

The only problem is I have to pay high shipping for each of them. I'll keep looking anyway, I have a lot of patience, this way I got good deals before

Status
Not open for further replies.