The art of Cliff Cramp

Reaction score
Thanks for posting, Cliff and welcome to the Forums.

There is a lot of really great images. I have seen some of your work on the ACME Archives site, but there is a lot of new stuff on the video that I haven't seen before.

Love the Millennium Falcon work, but my favourite was the triple portrait of Padme, Leia and Rey.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello!
I have already watched this video...And I am astonished!It is really amazing!Thank you for sharing!)

Reaction score
Thank you Rodders and Rey_Lowry for the kind words.

Reaction score
I have several images under review at Acme, currently working on some LOTR and Star Trek licensed stuff. And a baseball series. I have some cover art in negotiations right now. Can't say anything about that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I did, and like many of the others wasn't accepted. Many of my favorite SW artists didn't get the OK for 2019. So I'm in good company. You win some and lose some.

Reaction score
I have several images under review at Acme, currently working on some LOTR and Star Trek licensed stuff. And a baseball series. I have some cover art in negotiations right now. Can't say anything about that.
I loved your Shenzhou and Discovery pieces. I bought those on Bye Bye Robot. Can't wait to see your new stuff!

Reaction score
Very cool art, I really like the AT-AT's in the hangar and the TIE Fighters

Reaction score
The Tatooine landscapes look vast and huge. Wonderful job of capturing that!!!

Reaction score
Cliff Cramp is a real pro....... the dude can paint and he is lightning ( scary ) fast.

JV

Reaction score
Framing up some of my smaller original Star Wars illustrations for a certain event coming up in April.

Reaction score
I’ll be bringing this big boy, original oil, to Star Wars Celebration - more to come.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Excellent color palette and mood on that Dagobah walk piece! That golden sunlight hitting the swamp forest makes you long for spring's return.

Looking forward to checking it out up close in person come April.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Going through my AP's. I have all my number 1's except one. looking forward to meeting you all.

Reaction score
Starting to embellish Storming Troopers AP #1

Last edited: