The Armorer (Deluxe Convention Exclusive)

Reaction score
Bit of a letdown here basically just the same figure, guess were' paying extra for real fur...
Would have been nice to include the forge but at least I know ahead of time that I can save the money and opt for the basic figure.

Reaction score
Bit of a letdown here basically just the same figure, guess were' paying extra for real fur...
Would have been nice to include the forge but at least I know ahead of time that I can save the money and opt for the basic figure.
Aren’t there extra accessories?

Forge would’ve been nice, a la SDCC Obiwan having the Leia hologram table

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Sure, but i don't feel an extra hammer and helmet worth being charged $20 more. Call me cheap.
I 100% agree as the packaging isn’t as cool as like Thrawn had either.

At the same time look at the Jar Jar and other deluxe figure threads. Hasbro has most collectors suckered into deluxe being a $10-$15 premium when they include the same or less plastic than a Marvel Legend would have at the same price.

All black series should be the same $20-$25 price. Heavy Mando extra cost is absorbed by Offworld Jawa reduced cost.

Reaction score
All black series should be the same $20-$25 price. Heavy Mando extra cost is absorbed by Offworld Jawa reduced cost.
Exactly, just as it used to be in 3.75" scale where an Ewok/Jawa/Yoda made up for the Gammorean/Muftak/Ephont Man etc. yet these day Hasbro has people actually believing that the Heavy Mando costs more than regular Mando when it doesn't, ever weighed them? And there absolutely no reason for him to get a bigger box, there's actually quite a lot of room in the basic one.... Zeb is the only one to date who might have needed a bigger box, though I gladly spend more on him due to the articulation leaps.

Reaction score
No, they said they would be going up at 5:00. Not sure if that is Eastern time or not, but I am assuming so...so like 10 minutes...maybe?

Reaction score
No, they said they would be going up at 5:00. Not sure if that is Eastern time or not, but I am assuming so...so like 10 minutes...maybe?
It must be EST. The Hasbro Pulse site is down again, like it was before the exclusives went on sale yesterday. They must be prepping for the just revealed figures.

Reaction score
Yeah, it says
WE'LL BE BACK AT 5PM ET...
with awesome pre-orders & the Star Wars HasLab Project!

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm okay with paying extra just for a fuax fur add-on, but I did. It just looks and moves better than I see the plastic one will. Plus the added tool/helmet piece is cool.

Reaction score
I'd say I have to agree with you.

The only extra bit with Cad Bane is the droid. We've gotten several figures in the main line with a droid or small accessory figure (Rey/BB-8, Rey/DO, 3-P0/Babu Frik).

A couple more tools and a helmet don't really make this set worth it. Like, I said before, the fur collar really sold me on this set, but that doesn't mean it's right. The range trooper also came with a fur collar.

Reaction score
Managed to order one from ID Toys here in UK. Took half hour of constant refreshing to get through the checkout process as the site was getting hammered (no pun intended) but got there eventually. Sold out shortly after though. Happy to have this version as I really hate that plastic mold they used for the shoulders on the regular one

Reaction score
I'd say I have to agree with you.

The only extra bit with Cad Bane is the droid. We've gotten several figures in the main line with a droid or small accessory figure (Rey/BB-8, Rey/DO, 3-P0/Babu Frik).

A couple more tools and a helmet don't really make this set worth it. Like, I said before, the fur collar really sold me on this set, but that doesn't mean it's right. The range trooper also came with a fur collar.
Cal the Jedi boy from that game also had a droid.
Maybe Hasbro IS collecting... ...money to pay for the license.

As @YodaMan2 said in another thread:
Is $30 the new price for a figure with accessories and a repaint is the normal $20?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I couldn't get one either. Are they gonna single pack this one without the accessories?

I kind of wish Pulse had given Premium member early access to this one, too. It's kind of weird that they didn't.

Reaction score
I couldn't get one either. Are they gonna single pack this one without the accessories?

I kind of wish Pulse had given Premium member early access to this one, too. It's kind of weird that they didn't.
Wait did it FINALLY sell out? It was up for what seemed like forever

Reaction score
Funny yesterday's exclusives are still available and today's are already sold out, and it was not announced anywhere. Would have easily missed it if I didn't check this forum.