The Armorer Credit Collection

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
The Armorer (Credit Collection). Jing stated in the 21.09.08 livestream that the credits have the same base silhouette, but the details and colors are different for all five of the newly announced CC figures. She also stated that the Mandalorian jetpack will also be included with this release unlike the mainline version since it's part of the artwork.

Gamestop-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive in the U.S., EB Games Exclusive in Canada, & Fan-Channel Exclusive in the U.K.

Available for pre-order beginning tomorrow, September 9th, at 1:00pm ET HERE. On shelf Spring 2022. MSRP is $26.49.

Press Images

Black-Series-The-Armorer-Credit-Collection-Carded-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-The-Armorer-Credit-Collection-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-The-Armorer-Credit-Collection-Loose-2-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-The-Armorer-Credit-Collection-Loose-3-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-The-Armorer-Credit-Collection-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-The-Armorer-Credit-Collection-Carded.jpg

Black-Series-The-Armorer-Credit-Collection-Loose-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Really? I've seen her in both scales on sale several times, I believe that Dorkside even had her on sale for $16. It's certainly odd how in some areas there's no presences while others you can't get rid of them.

Reaction score
Try to type in your card manually. It finally worked for me though its the same as on file.

Reaction score
I ordered this and the Jet Trooper together, and the site said I'd get free rush shipping, but it charged me $2.99 each for rush shipping.

GameStop is weird.

Reaction score
^Probably because they have different shipping dates?
Possibly, but their standard shipping is $5.99 for each item with different dates. This cheaper pricing for faster shipping makes no sense.

Like I said, GameStop is weird.