The Amazing spiderman Movie Figures

mjb

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the figures will start hitting the shelves, it has to be soon since the movie will be out in little over a month.

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the figures will start hitting the shelves, it has to be soon since the movie will be out in little over a month.

Yes, here in the U.K. it says on the cases not to be put out before 28th May. Not that anyone took any notice, not even the Disney store I believe - and Disney own Marvel!

Reaction score
I saw them at walmart today. The Lizard looks really good but I'd prefer a croc looking version for a figure if I ever got one. Great sculpt though. And the movie Super articulated one was awesome too.

Reaction score
Yep I saw a whole bunch of them at Wal-Mart this afternoon (SP Spidey/Lizard etc)

Reaction score
I saw today bunch of comic series figures but there wasnt any movie figures.Doctor Octopus and Spidermen looks good.

Reaction score
I picked up the comic series Doc Ock and had a chance to play with him a little bit. He's not great, but he's decent. The face sculpt could be better, the articulation is ok, but could be improved, the tentacles are uneven. Overall, I'm glad I got him, but I'm not always terribly discriminating with my toy purchases. More pics and a review below.

[h=3]Review: Amazing Spider-Man – Power Arms Doctor Octopus[/h]

Reaction score
A couple of these figures that are labelled as "comics series" look like they should have been "concept series". Is the Spider-Man variant with bare arms or the hydro variant actually from the comics? The one with the bare arms at least looks familiar to me.

Reaction score
I got the SA version at a WM today. He does indeed have like 21 pts of articulation or something. Very nice figure, but I'm probably done with this line now. The rest looked very Happy-Mealy...

Reaction score
That Doc Ock looks pretty neat, but I really do not like that costume for some reason. I'll definitely pick up the SA Spidey. I kinda gave up on 6" figures when they started phoning it in on the Spider-Man classics line, but I might get the wal-mart Spidey and Lizard. From the one pic released, I think they look pretty good.

Reaction score
Picked up ultra-poseable spider-man, and the 2 movie lizards. "More than 20 points of articulation", but theyre not well hidden. The limbs look weird- like ML's. The figs are OK I guess.

IMG_3628x.jpg

IMG_3716x.jpg

Reaction score
I'd prefer purple pants and a lab coat. Thankfully the previous Spidey line provided a good Lizard. Besides, how is Spidey supposed to punch a bad guy in the junk when there's nothing there??

Reaction score
I picked up SA Spidey today, and opened it. It's a cool figure, just the head sits low and is kinda small ... Looks kinda weird....

Reaction score
How much are the 3.75" ones selling for at retail? If I'm not mistaken, the other Spider-man line was $7 and change.

Reaction score
I found ben reilly and venom. My kid confirmed i bought these from a different series. Too bad. These are nicer.

Reaction score
B1g1 50% AT TRU. Does anyone have this ben and the one from 2010? I'd love to see a conparison

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the numbers for The Lizard and Ultra Articulated Spidey are. Thanks

Reaction score
I saw some Spidey stuff today but I think it's the SL type stuff because there was no SA Spidey or Lizard. I'm only getting the former because the suit has kind of grown on me, but that Lizard is dumb IMO.

Reaction score
Lizard and SA spidey are the only ones I have yet to see myself, I do think they are in wave 2, passed on the rest, all have better versions IMO.

Reaction score
Hey all: Got a UA Spidey and Reptile Blast Liz - in hand - wanna trade? See you in the wants/needs!

Reaction score
FOund Ultra Poseable spidey today, I got him but I was a bit disappointed, he seems flimsy to me, especially when compaired to SDCC Spidey.

Reaction score
Picked up Ultra Poseable Spidey at Walmart. Also grabbed the lizard. Both are staying in the bag with receipt until I see the movie.

Reaction score
I'm waiting on the 6 inch Spidey. Are those WM exclusives? I really hope not because even the 6 inch Avengers have been a pain for me to find