The Acolyte - Wishlist Thread

GNT

Reaction score
The trailer for new Star Wars show drops tomorrow, with that we should be seeing a wide range of new Star Wars merchandise In the months ahead.

Please discuss potential figures, vehicles etc here.

full

In The Acolyte, an investigation into a shocking crime spree pits a respected Jedi Master (Lee Jung-jae) against a dangerous warrior from his past (Amandla Stenberg). As more clues emerge, they travel down a dark path where sinister forces reveal all is not what it seems….

The series stars Amandla Stenberg, Lee Jung-jae, Manny Jacinto, Dafne Keen, Charlie Barnett, Jodie Turner-Smith, Rebecca Henderson, Dean-Charles Chapman, Joonas Suotamo, and Carrie-Anne Moss.

The Acolyte comes from creator and showrunner Leslye Headland (Russian Doll), who also serves as executive producer alongside Kathleen Kennedy, Simon Emanuel, Jeff F. King, and Jason Micallef. Charmaine DeGraté and Kor Adana are the co-executive producers; Rayne Roberts, Damian Anderson, Rob Bredow, and Eileen Shim are producing.

The Acolyte drops today on Disney+, fingers crossed for some interesting characters that could be made in this line

I’m cautiously optimistic about the show. But the only character I want a figure of from the jump is the Wookiee jedi

Ok so after watching the episodes, I have to assume that Osha is officially revealed this week. We know that the figure was leaked, but do we know if she will be in the first wave?

Ok so after watching the episodes, I have to assume that Osha is officially revealed this week. We know that the figure was leaked, but do we know if she will be in the first wave?
Yak suggests she's 01.
Probably for the best I say nothing else about the show.

When was she leaked?

Edit: I still think the Sith master could be #1. Beyond that so far and a hypothetical Osha, I think they've revealed everyone I'd want.

Last edited:
I'm really hoping more are planned with potential reveals in a future livestream. Definitely want Qimir, the Sith and Kelnacca would be a great excuse for an updated Wookie sculpt.

I'm really hoping more are planned with potential reveals in a future livestream. Definitely want Qimir, the Sith and Kelnacca would be a great excuse for an updated Wookie sculpt.
I think we’ll definitely get at least two waves. I hope to see those figures along with the white robes for Sol and Yord.

As we are halfway through, me being in minority of actually liking the show and cant await to get the first batch of figures, I would love to add these at a later point.

Mother Aniseya, Mother Koril, Qimir, the still unknown ( but I have an idea who it could be ) sith dude, Kelnacca, Master Vernestra, Torbin and Bazil.
White suit variant of Mundi, Plo Koon or any of the upcoming first figures are not high in my books

If we get Yord, Jecki, and the Sith Master, I'd consider all my wishes granted. Bazil and Kelnacca would be pretty neat though.

Edit: thought this was the TVC thread. Strike Yord and Jecki.

I wonder if they put a figure of The Stranger into production before they revealed who was under the mask to the team at Hasbro.

I wonder if they put a figure of The Stranger into production before they revealed who was under the mask to the team at Hasbro.

We’ll definitely get him in the Black Series, just when is the question. just depends if Disney wanted to keep his look under wraps (I think everyone figured it out before this weeks episode)

We’ll definitely get him in the Black Series, just when is the question. just depends if Disney wanted to keep his look under wraps (I think everyone figured it out before this weeks episode)
I expect a reveal of a Darth Qimir for all formats ( TBS, TVC, Retro ) in the coming days, or later next month at SDCC

I need Kelnacca, young Torbin, Vernestra and some random Jedi like this Kel-Dor female or others who died on Khofar 🤩 I hope they will make some new lightsabers for the force elite. Sol and Indara have pretty interesting hilts

Back