The 2018 Rebelscum Fantasy Football League

Reaction score
With the preseason underway, I have renewed our league on Yahoo. This marks our 10 year anniversary on Yahoo. Man, does time fly.

The live online draft is set for Tuesday, September 4th at 7 PM CT.

These were last season's teams:
The Mandalorians (me)
brewsers
Grak
Jack_Victory
Millennium Falcons
RS Vader's Team
Starcorps
Starscream FTW
Tatoonie Banthas
Vader's Fist

Everyone has automatically been added to the league for the new season. If anyone no longer wants to participate, please let me know. We had 10 teams last season, but usually have 12, so if anyone new wants to join, please let me know.

Reaction score
Hey guys, not to be a downer here, but I've decided to back out and finally throw in the towel. I'm honestly just not into FF anymore like I was back int he day, and I feel it would be unfair to those who actively participate. I don't want to end up being that guy who bails partway through the season and stops submitting lineups, ruining it for everyone else.
Have fun guys! It's been real.

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that, BIGJIM. Thank you for your participation over these many years. I enjoyed having you in the league.

Reaction score
Congrats to Grak on winning the championship! It was an honor to make it to the title game after the rollercoaster season my team had. I think I had more roster changes this year than any year prior due to injuries, trades, and hot and cold play. My final two starting RBs weren't even on my roster at the start of the season, but almost pulled off the unexpected. It was a fun season.

Reaction score
Just wanted to give everyone a reminder that our draft for the 2019 season is tonight, starting at 7 PM CT. Hope to see everyone there!

Reaction score
Hey guys, I got the e-mail reminder, I'm logged in, but it says I can't view the league because I'm not part of it. No idea what's going on there. My apologies.