Thanks MR for listening to us!

Reaction score
Just wanted too say thanks to MR for listening to our dissatisfaction witht he plaques and taking them back to the orginal style(# and editon size on 1 plaque) thats why you are a great company-you listen to your customers and when possible accomodate them-thanks!

Reaction score
I agree two plaque system was just bizzare to me. Thanks for going back to the one plaque!

Philip_Wise

Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
DarthXXX said:
Just wanted too say thanks to MR for listening to our dissatisfaction witht he plaques and taking them back to the orginal style(# and editon size on 1 plaque) thats why you are a great company-you listen to your customers and when possible accomodate them-thanks!

Are you talking about LE plaques?

Did I miss something, as I've not heard this is something that's changing back on LE plaques.

Reaction score
I think i wrote that when i got my qui gon and saw the plaque had the edition size and number on it-i just assumed all the LE's were going back to that-please tell me they are!!

Reaction score
DarthXXX said:
I think i wrote that when i got my qui gon and saw the plaque had the edition size and number on it-i just assumed all the LE's were going back to that-please tell me they are!!

i think you are mistaken my friend

Reaction score
The LE plaques will start having the edition size on them. We will announce the edition size 60 days after we put something up for sale so we will be able to put the edition size on the plaque by the time it ships.

DARTHPOTTS1975 said:
DarthXXX said:

Reaction score
Does the new Darth Maul Sig fx edition have the edition no/size on - and when will these be shipping.

Please pm me back ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
MRCUSTOMERCARE said:
The LE plaques will start having the edition size on them. We will announce the edition size 60 days after we put something up for sale so we will be able to put the edition size on the plaque by the time it ships.

DARTHPOTTS1975 said:
DarthXXX said:

smile.gif
smile.gif
that is great news. i dont think many collectors know this yet. there will be many happy people.

Reaction score
DARTHPOTTS1975 said:
DarthXXX said:

Nope-mine says #1203/2500 so it is correct

Philip_Wise

Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
MRCUSTOMERCARE said:

DARTHPOTTS1975 said:
DarthXXX said:

Wow, this is great news!

Reaction score
DARTHPOTTS1975 said:
MRCUSTOMERCARE said:

DARTHPOTTS1975 said:
DarthXXX said:

smile.gif
smile.gif
that is great news. i dont think many collectors know this yet. there will be many happy people.
I thought this was old news?
confused.gif

It's very, very good news though - and on the release of the QGJ we got to see the first of the plaques with the edition size on them again - and there was much rejoicing
grin.gif

Then the Y-wing came out without the edition size on it and there was a bit of confusion (from me anyway). I was kinda surprised that there wasn't more fuss about it - especially after the furore over the Luke ANH SE which also did not have the edition size on the plaque.

Still it's great news that the edition sizes on the plaques are here to stay
grin.gif

Reaction score
DarthXXX said:
DARTHPOTTS1975 said:
DarthXXX said:

i knew this was the case for the qui-gon(i have it). i thought it was only becuase qui-gon was going to have a low edition #. i thought the other over produced stuff was still going to be "open ended".

Nope-mine says #1203/2500 so it is correct