Thai Star Wars Collectibles

Reaction score
In three weeks I'm going to spend nearly a month in Thailand, based mostly in Samutprakarn, outside of Bangkok. Anyone have any suggestions of where I might look for interesting Star Wars or Indiana Jones collectibles?

Reaction score
Thanks! I've been to that site, but I think this is the first time I noticed recent activity on the message boards. I'll see if I can get my wife to translate some of it for me. So far I have no real leads for collectibles, but I'll definitely check out the open markets and China Town.

Reaction score
I'm in the BKK area now and for the past 2 weeks looked in the East and gone South as far as Phuket. No luck on Star Wars collectibles whatsoever. I'm stunned. I did not believe it when people told me how unpopular Star Wars was here. Now I'm seeing that it would be very difficult to seriously collect anything from this area. The ONLY things I've found so far where imports of US toys (ironically made in China) at Toys R Us in Bangkok and US books in B2S book store.

Can't believe it.

Reaction score
you can find Star Wars toys at Pirom Plaza, Bkk. overthere, you will see many toys box shop, the store that provide clear plastic cases for collectors to rent and sell their toys.also visit " Saparn lek center" 20 meter nearby.
good luck

Reaction score
Anyone from Thailand checking in here these days? Anything new in the world of Star Wars over there?