TF Vader, what a disappointment !

Reaction score
No, i'm not talking about the figure itself here. Let me explain. Back in September, the french fan club offered their members an opportunity to aquire a TF Vader. As a very rare item, they had to make sure not to sell more than they expected to receive. After a few calls i finally reached an operator who confirmed i would get one when they'll get their shipment. Then i thought,great, it's the Fan Club, it's official, there is no way they won't receive the figures. I was wrong. Today i received a notice telling me that they wouldn't get any Toy Fair Vader figures. Not a 100, not even 10, NONE !!!
And you know the worst, i am not even mad at them. I understand they are depending on a lot of events that can occur between the fig production in Asia and its transit via many, many countries (and intermediaries) to finally reach Paris, France. No, what really pisses me off is finding those figures on web based shops at insane prices when an official, licenced company can't even have a taste of it.

Reaction score
Sure !!
Why do we need a "Fan Club" ??? Most of the time they are overpriced ! So as a sign of disappointment, I don't buy anymore Lucasmag...

[ 12-24-2002, 03:32 AM: Message edited by: bosskhuntsyou ]

Reaction score
I agree. Overpriced Fan Club...it's better buying throught the Internet.
Hey TK-842 drop me a mail if you need the location of the "La Grande Recre" shops which have the TF Vader offer. I guess there must still have some leaving....

Merry Xmas !

S0