Terminator Genisys is actually pretty good

Reaction score
Ive been watching Terminator Genisys for the past day and the movie is actually pretty good especially where it borrows a few things from the Sarah Connor Chronicles tv show such as the alternate timeline memories thing that occurs if one is from one timeline and travels to the past and then another person from an alternate timeline travels back and remembers things differently.

Pops Terminator is pretty cool where its like an updated version of the Uncle Bob T-800 from Terminator 2.

the only annoying thing that goes on in the entire movie is the J.K. Simmons cop where he was the young street cop from 1984 where he for years obsesse over time travelers and killer robots.

Reaction score
I have not seen it, but I will check it out now.

See I have a controversial opinion. I love the first terminator, it's a masterpiece. I was never too keen on Arnold the hero Terminator. The first is a horror film, straight up. The second is an action film and I DO love it, just I like the first better. See then you get into it. T3 ,,,,oh boy is that cheesy. I actually LIKED Salvation....but it's def. flawed.

See any time you intro time travel you intro a can of worms.

I'll give it a shot though.

GNT

Reaction score
I didn't mind Genisys but I've only ever seen it once, would've been nice if it did kick off a new trilogy like it was meant to do but oh well. The only thing I wasn't sold on was Emilia Clarke as Sarah Conner but otherwise it was okish.

Reaction score
My opinion, Genisys was pretty much a full length movie version of the Sarah Connor Chronicles tv show. The movie did borrow a few things here and there from the tv show anyway