Temple Of Doom Fans

Reaction score
It'd be awesome if next year for the 35th anniversary if TOD got a theatrical re-release, has there been any word? I'd love to see it in theaters. It's one thing to see a movie time and time again at home on DVD and Blu-ray, but the theatrical environment and experience is so one-of-a-kind and certain movies take on a whole new dimension when viewed in a theater.

Reaction score
No, but KOTCS is a real horror story.
So true! There was about 10 times where I wanted Indy to pull out a gun and shoot mack.(Shoot him now! shoot him now!) But Alas Indy could have no weapons being in the PC world of a new world Lucasfilm production. Thank God TOD was made when it was. Otherwise we would never see it like it was made back then, it would be completely different. (Indy saves Thugee from Rock Crusher!) (Indy jumps into river to save Mola Rom!)

Reaction score
TOD had some great moments and some blood curtling moments. I know it’s a movie but how the victim would still be alive after Mola Ram yanked his heart out made me say WTF???

Reaction score
Evil Thuggee magic, my friend. Believe me, he looked as "WTF?!" as you when he realized he was still alive after having his heart yanked out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
TOD had some great moments and some blood curtling moments. I know it’s a movie but how the victim would still be alive after Mola Ram yanked his heart out made me say WTF???
An average sized human can survive 10-12 seconds after the heart has been ripped out providing no immediate medical attention.......

Don't ask how I know:wtf:

Reaction score
That's one of the things I love so much about TOD, it isn't afraid to get seriously freaky, but it still has the sense of pulp fun and escapism.

Reaction score
Over the years TOD has really grown on me and become my second favorite Indy film.

My favorite scene is after Indy is brought back from the brain washing and as they are about to escape, he says that we are getting out of here...all of us.

Favorite part here...a mine cart light reveals a focused Indiana, a thugee comes after him and all you hear are the punching sound effects and you see is the thugee fly making an furrow in the sand for about 15 ft!

What a mighty blow!

Reaction score
Over the years TOD has really grown on me and become my second favorite Indy film.

My favorite scene is after Indy is brought back from the brain washing and as they are about to escape, he says that we are getting out of here...all of us.

Favorite part here...a mine cart light reveals a focused Indiana, a thugee comes after him and all you hear are the punching sound effects and you see is the thugee fly making an furrow in the sand for about 15 ft!

What a mighty blow!

Without a doubt one of the most iconic moments of the series. Gives me goosebumps every single time.

Reaction score
Bringing this back to spread the TOD love B) Watched Raiders and TOD back to back a few weeks ago, amazing how these two just never get old.