Tell me your favorite EU character...

Reaction score
This is for the actual canon EU not Disney's fan fictions they like to call the EU.

My favorite EU character is probably Anakin Solo. Followed by Kyp Durron as a close second. :{D

Reaction score
Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I
SOTE's own Wrenga Jixton, previous trainer on Caridia drummed out of the imperial corps for not taking the initiative in his part of the cleansing of the Falleen homeworld. Later after assisting in the recovery of Darth Vader after a battle in the Iron Tower, was one of his personal agents to find and capture/lure back Luke Skywalker. Joined Jabba's swoop thugs, had some side adventures. Wish he'd get brought to the new canon but seems unlikely for such a minor character.

Reaction score
SOTE's own Wrenga Jixton, previous trainer on Caridia drummed out of the imperial corps for not taking the initiative in his part of the cleansing of the Falleen homeworld. Later after assisting in the recovery of Darth Vader after a battle in the Iron Tower, was one of his personal agents to find and capture/lure back Luke Skywalker. Joined Jabba's swoop thugs, had some side adventures. Wish he'd get brought to the new canon but seems unlikely for such a minor character.
Great choice. :{D

Reaction score
I like Gallius Rax from the Aftermath books. His story gives a cool look into how deranged Palpatine was.

Reaction score
Like I said in the other thread, it says "EU" with no specification. Disney's EU is still EU.....

.... yeah I don't know why I'm replying to these. Just bored I guess.

Reaction score
10). Quinlan Vos
9). Starkiller
8). Bomo Greenbark
7). Newarra Ven (from Rogue Squadron)
6). Jacen
5). Den Dhur (from Coruscant Nights, etc.)
4). Kal Skirata
3). Cade
2). Jax Pavan and I-5YQ
1). Roons Sewell

And, of course, Jaxxon!

Reaction score
And, of course, I’ve named myself here after Morag the Tulgah Witch from the old Ewoks cartoon. She is my favorite EU villain. A short list might be:
5). Darth Andeddu
4). Bar-Kooda (from the Boba Fett comics)
3). Sise Fromm
2). Durge
1). Morag