Tell Hasbro what YOU think about new AF

Reaction score
Although I am dissappointed that the new vehicles lack the inclusion of figures, I wouldn't go as far to say they are making something nobody wants. I want the EPII Ships. What they are doing is taking away a large part of the play value, and since these are supposedly geared towards kids, that can only hurt. My son never asks for a ship or playset down from the shelf without asking for a handfull of little people to play with as well.

Reaction score
Heres the number to call Hasbro 1-888-836-7025. Tell them how sad you are that they took the figures out of AF and are truning the line into something nobody wants. Also remind them that you'd like from them to bring back the Micro Machines line that you loved so much. Don't let them tell you what you want to buy WE should tell them what to make cuz without us their would be none of this and its their job to make us happy.

Be nice when you call though you want them to hear what you say not think your some kind of crazy person.

Reaction score
Hi, I totally agree with you on the new AF so far. I'm OK the Falcon wave goes with the 25 aniversary of ANH but now we have AT-AT and snowspeeder. Yeah the paint is new (and possibly better) but the toy isn't different enough that I'd buy it. Its quite clear that AF fans are hungry for some new plastic, especially from AOTC. If Hasbro messes up the distribution again (flood retail with too much rehashes) a lot of us will never see the AT-TE or Solar Sailor when they come out.

If they release action figures this way (their core business), its like releasing the new Endor Han, Bespin Luke, Bespin Vader on May 22nd and the heck with AOTC figures. Again, as AF scale toys are not Hasbro's core SW business, I get the sense that they don't really care about the line. I think its poorly executed so far and I'm running out of patience.

In my case, I'm from Canada so I'll probably have to bid on ebay anyway. Hadn't seen even the rehashed AF waves here "yet". Likely never; Walmart has been very skimpy with SW products this time around and TRU in Canada doesn't have half the stuff that's listed on line. It's a tough hobby......

Reaction score
I still cannot understand why Hasbro decides to released rehashed OT vehicles when a new SW movie has just come out.

We need AOTC ships now. Then, if it's really necessary, put out yet another Millenium and X-Wing.