Teeka ( Jawa Junk Trader ) - #OWK05

Reaction score
Yesterday when they revealed the blue shirt Kenobi, I noticed something at the bottom of the box art.
Then I remembered, there was something similar on the art for 5th Brother. So I quickly punched this together.

CYMERA_20220602_180154.jpg

... and what looks like Grogus pram at first glance, I am 100% sure this is the junk cart of Teeka the trader, from the first episode. I guess we end up with another Jawa, propably a repack, including his floating cart and a bag with the T-16 model

Teeka (Jawa). Code-named "Rouge". This is #05 in the OWK sub-line.

Target-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive in the U.S.

Available for pre-order Thursday, June 30th at 1pm ET HERE. On shelf Fall 2022. MSRP is $27.99! 👀

Press Release

STAR WARS fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS galaxy with this premium 6-inch STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES TEEKA (JAWA) figure, inspired by the character’s appearance in the STAR WARS: OBI-WAN KENOBI series. Fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation in their collection. This STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES figure comes with 3 entertainment-inspired accessories.

Press Images

Black-Series-Teeka-Jawa-OWK-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Teeka-Jawa-OWK-Boxed-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Teeka-Jawa-OWK-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Teeka-Jawa-OWK-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Teeka-Jawa-OWK-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Teeka-Jawa-OWK-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Teeka-Jawa-OWK-Loose-5-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Teeka-Jawa-OWK-Loose-6-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Teeka-Jawa-OWK-Loose-7-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Teeka-Jawa-OWK-Loose-8-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-Teeka-Jawa-OWK-Boxed-1.jpg

Black-Series-Teeka-Jawa-OWK-Boxed-2.jpg

Black-Series-Teeka-Jawa-OWK-Loose-1.jpg

Black-Series-Teeka-Jawa-OWK-Loose-6.jpg

Pre-order link is now live. Price has been adjusted from MSRP to $26.49.

Alternate avenue...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Well done Scooby! It’s an easy repack for Hasbro but they seem to be going all-in on Kenobi.

Reaction score
"Hasbro, if you're going to repaint the offworld jawa and sell it to us again, could you at least clean it first." - Probably Ben Kenobi, definitely not a Jedi
"That costs extra. We have shareholders to feed." - Hasbro

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind a little Skyhopper model for Luke as an accessory. I really miss at least some world-building elements in the Black Series.

Reaction score
If todays TVC reveal is a indication of what we get for TBS, propably including his floating cart, I already love this figure 😊😊

GNT

Reaction score
With the release of the Vintage Collection version it does opens the gate for a future Black Series version. Bring on the Teeka and her junk.

Reaction score
@ $27.99 it's almost there.

Post above has been updated with pre-order link for tomorrow.
Well, US $ 28.- is almost equal to EU € 29.- wich is standard basic price over here for years now. Deluxe mostly start around 40.- over here, so I am used to it

Reaction score
So it looks like we will have to make our own floating cart

Reaction score
Maybe he'll ship in a few years with the Rogue Ones and Boba Droids...

Reaction score
Teeka's cart appears to be essentially Grogu's pram, with the hood down. You can sort of see the retracted hood on the right, back side of it in this image. Shame Hasbro couldn't find a way to re-use/re-tool Grogu's pram for Teeka.

Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 2.42.11 PM.png

Reaction score
$27.99 seems a lot for this figure even if an exclusive. Isn’t the body and head the same just the vest is new and accessories? Jawa diversity is nice though for displays.

Reaction score
I like these videos that they've been doing to coincide with the new figure announcements -- obviously not the same level of scrutiny as an actual critical review, but it's the right amount of info and visuals I want on announcement day.

I do wish that whoever makes the call up the corporate ladder encourages them to drop "the entertainment" as the way around covering a brand that has movies, TV, comics, video games, etc. It just feels so soulless, like we are at a stockholder's meeting.

(I'll let "iconic" slide because that's just a zeitgeist thing. Iconic is the new epic.)

Teeka's cart appears to be essentially Grogu's pram, with the hood down. You can sort of see the retracted hood on the right, back side of it in this image. Shame Hasbro couldn't find a way to re-use/re-tool Grogu's pram for Teeka.

View attachment 426396
Good find there. While it should have been a pack-in, this will be a good way to use one of the extra Grogu prams that I've accumulated from the various releases.

Reaction score
I do wish that whoever makes the call up the corporate ladder encourages them to drop "the entertainment" as the way around covering a brand that has movies, TV, comics, video games, etc. It just feels so soulless, like we are at a stockholder's meeting.

(I'll let "iconic" slide because that's just a zeitgeist thing. Iconic is the new epic.)

100% agree. "From the entertainment" It's not what a fan would say - feels very much like something that has been dictated.
I am sure that Eric, Emily and the other guys at the panel would never say "so have you seen the new figure from the entertainment they are working on?" when speaking like their normal selves. I genuinely believe that especially those two are real fans.

Reaction score
Waited to place my order for McFarlane Batman 66 Otto Preminger, Batcycle and villains hideout (which also went up today) and added Teeka for free shipping on all!

Reaction score
£34 for a Jawa on Hasblo Pulse in the UK
Go home Hasblo, you're drunk...
Absolutely scandalous the level of gouging going on now by them...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm not as excited for this as I anticipated, given the price, but I'm curious if it has the "glowing eyes" feature that the original Jawa had.
These look sort of "copper-ish" to me.

Reaction score
£34 for a Jawa on Hasblo Pulse in the UK
Go home Hasblo, you're drunk...
Absolutely scandalous the level of gouging going on now by them...

That price is a crime! $41.00 + Tax and shipping! Sorry to hear that my friend.